Has anyone seen a large spider like demon?

I called King Paimon yesterday and did not do banishing. Today I have seen a white looking demon with glowing eyes and also a very large black spider which has a head of a man. Doing some things trying to scare me. I did the cleaning now I’m just wondering what was that?? After I did the banishing I saw I like a man with long reddish hair in a lower ponytail and white robe. Fighting it

3 Likes

This is a picture but very blurry. On the right it appears be a woman with floor length red hair. I was reading a post with a lot of demon names I wonder if that did it.

2 Likes

Strange, is that wings?
0923242c1335e6d9f3194e4689472b5aa2b8bbe2_1_281x500-wings

I see the one person, looks like wings.

edit: now I’m seeing two beings, almost on top of each other… wild.

3 Likes

No it was like a massive spider webbing it’s string around. It’s very hard to tell from photo I took a video but for some reason it throws my phone off and makes very blurry

1 Like

I have had similar visions of a black spider with a head of a bearded man i was able to identify the deity as Bael or Baal. Later i had a series of visions of a black and red spider (also as a red cloaked man) in conflict both had human heads. Several visions and even physical manifestations of a black cat on the prowl as well. I believe the figure in red or red spider was Berith.

5 Likes

Lillith

4 Likes

@sabella many times those that are called aren’t the Deitys coming through the veil but those spirits that wish to harm.

2 Likes

I recall that I was meditating on King Paimon’s enn and a Spider appeared on my bed. Weird.

2 Likes

Either Bael or Ai Apaec

Satagraal from Kingdom of Flame appears to me as a spider with the head of a man.
I see him wearing a top hat and spats on all eight feet, he has a torso as well though. And big glowing yellow eyes.
He teaches seership and opens astral senses. He’s worked with me with the gatekeepers particularly Azazel and the four Archangels.

2 Likes

So, did you ever do a cleansing afterwards?

Perhaps asking King Paimon what happened?

Maybe he sent a djinn to you as a friendly reminder to always close your sigils and clear your space.

Bael is real love and beautiful.

Yes I did after. It was pretty disturbing what I saw. I’m pregnant and the baby has clubfoot. I saw the being dangling a baby with clubfoot wrapping it up and taking it away. I had to do the banishing 3 times as this thing just went just moved a little further away but did not disappear fully. I almost questioned if I wanted to countine working with demons. Maybe a test? It was unsettling to say the least

That sounds like the guy on the left side of the picture. Top hat and glowing eyes. I have been asking to open my astral sense and meditating a lot. I have seen him before. Usually putting webs around my house. Maybe he did the thing with the baby to get my attention or see if I could see him. My ears have been popping a lot for no reason. I get the sense something is trying to send a message. That’s interesting about the black cat I just had a dream the other night of a black cat trying to bite me.

1 Like

One time I was dreaming of a spider, woke up and its shadow followed me into the waking world. I have seen that spider shadow from other dimensions a few times.

The images look like stained glass how did you take those images, what are they from?

“My ears have been popping a lot for no reason. I get the sense something is trying to send a message. That’s interesting about the black cat I just had a dream the other night of a black cat trying to bite me.”

All these signs sound like Baal. Although you might have summoned King Paimon it appears that another deity or parasite might have come through. I would focus on your banishing and shielding rituals.

1 Like

My backyard, for some reason when there is something of another frequency it makes my phone become very blurry. It takes a perfect picture on anything else. I’m a little nervous as I don’t live alone. Everyone else in my house does NOT believe in this stuff and thinks I’m nuts lol. If they only knew! They freak out when I sage the place saying it smells terrible :tired_face:. I put wards around them but still am nervous. There are beings around my house 24/7 with out me contacting and even after banishing. Just now there was a white woman with blonde hair a little past her shoulders. She was wearing a black dress with bell sleeves. I thought maybe hekate but I’m not sure. I know I have blocked my hearing senses so I’m trying hard to open them. Also I have friends who are From hati grew up there now live here that practice in my backyard. There is a lot of activity going on. I’m hesitant to hear/see everything and can see why I have put blocks up. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

@Sabella When calling a daemon, I normally perform the LBROTP before a calling to make sure I get the spirit I want and that tricksters/hitchhikers/malicious entities don’t hitch a ride and fuck with me and what I’m doing. I don’t use an banishments afterwards, I trust those I reach to/call on to scoot any unwanted beings, should they make it past the LBROTP and still hitch a ride with Prince Lucifer, King Paimon, and Marquise Orias.

It may be Arachnae. Just a thought