Has Anyone Met the Real Satan?

…I think you might want to read that sentence again. Satan means “adversary”, and as an angel who seeks adversity, Samael has been granted the title of Satan.

And not even that is consistent in Jewish writing. He’s not an “Adversary of God”. He’s an Archangel, not Satan. But he has dominion over the Satans. In Kabbala, he let Satan loose in the Garden by order of the most high.

1 Like

Samael has gone against God’s wishes before. He married Lilith who was banished from the Garden of Eden for refusing to be subservient to Adam (according to the story, God had him castrated for this). He sided with Esau over Jacob when God favored the latter. He also supported Rome even though they subjugated God’s “chosen people”. And of course, there’s the fact that he condones sin, even tempting people to commit it.

Welcome to religious dogma. It’s written by many people, it’s not the “word of god” it’s made up by people that felt what they felt at the time… Nobody said it was consistent or truthful or real. So if you’re looking for the Truth™, you out of luck because there’s no such thing. You need to get over it.

Make up your own mind for what WORKS for you in your peroneal practice get out of the armchair and do, that’s the only way you’ll figure it out. You can’t do that relying on the hearsay of badly written books or internet opinions.

1 Like

Definitely

1 Like

High Priestess Akelta on her close relationship with Lord Satan:

Her guided Satanic meditation:

Some Satanic enn chanting videos:

As you can see, Lord Satan has his own sigils. In Theistic Satanism, Satan is a real sentient entity, a God on his own, not just a title or a symbol! Besides, Satan pre-dates Abrahamism.

I’d suggest opening one of the sigils above in order to have one’s own personal encounter w/ Lord Satan.

3 Likes

i consider “satan” to be the kundalini serpent energy. It awakens, and really drives you to personal progress rapidly, and makes you feel god-like, like a living god.

1 Like

Yes worked with him for long time. Smart slick fucker, respected by all, will trick you if he can. Nebuchadnezzar II is his true identity. He on purpose lets his identity be misconstrued and twists your perception of him for advantage, showing you the pear tree, a strategiem.

2 Likes

It’s exhausting, it just crush your head and your heart and your life and you have to pick it up yourself without his help.
He is the god of water.
I once saw angels with a stone tablet and they discussed to me what was on it:
“Don’t call on the water gods because they may test you”
Yes, it is a spiritual being. Overrated.
Maybe it has power, but so what. Nothing.
The most annoying thing is that he can bind demonic pacts, making it impossible to sign them.
As if there were two emperors in hell. Maybe I’ve found a way to break his power in this matter.
Either way, it can be invoked to strengthen discipline through fear and pain, but as such it should be invoked at the very end of your magic jorney.
As the last gatekeeper to test the power of your knowledge.

I have in fact met him. And he is very real, and that’s all I’m gonna say in a public forum.

1 Like

Whenever I smoke weed and get high, I have visuals in my mind, like if it were a TV. Most of the times, they are very brief and random, like seeing a huge figure disappearing very quickly. However, one night I got very high, went to bed and I got the clearest visuals of my whole life. It was Satan in his goat like form (eliphas levi), levitating and quickly running towards me. The visuals were in black and white, very clear and distinguishable compared to the other visuals and lasted several seconds. Later on, I saw him sleeping beside me and touching my chin with his beard. The funny thing is that alongside the vision, I could actually feel the hair touching my face, very weird and creepy. However, I could feel a very strong presence on my whole body, like somebody was caressing me, that was very pleasant and I never felt something like that.
Anybody can relate?

1 Like