Has anyone heard of an angel called Biskhael?

I was meditating and i heard the name Biskhael (Biskael/Biscael/BEE-SKAH-ELL). I ASSUME it’s an angel… :woman_shrugging:
Curious if anyone ever heard that name? or similar name.
I dont have much experience on channeling so decided to ask before going invoking a spirit i don’t know anything about.

Could it be Bachanael or Barachiel ? That’s the closest I’ve seen.

i’ve heard of Barachiel before but the name had a clear Bees to it. idk

1 Like

Sorry then, I have no idea. Unless it’s the name of a place- beeskrale, and not a being.

1 Like

it’s ok, i asked this with not a lot of hope to finding out the answer to begin with. But had to ask just in case. Maybe 2 years from now someone sees this topic and know about.
Never heard of beeskrale before but i’ll try different versions of the name on google, see if i find something. Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

It’s not beyond the pale that you have been contacted by an undocumented entity. It’s thought that only a tiny percentage of entities are named. That it gave you a name that includes "el’ which is Hebrew for ‘of god’ as I understand it, implies it’s contacting you in context of JCI religious sentiment about entities - that speaks volumes by itself, about what it thinks of you and your alignment so that you will be open to talking to it.

Like with any unsolicited contact I advise caution. There’s no reason to assume it is what it says it is, but if it’s sincere it will work with you to earn your trust in it’s intentions. Could be very interesting kennings you get out of the relationship, could be a parasite, time will tell.

1 Like

This exactly is what i had in mind. My hopes were that someone would’ve heard of the name and would go “oh yeah i know him. He’s cool :+1: :older_man: :+1:” lol
If i decide to contact such being i’ll put some protections in place…

1 Like