Has anyone called back the dead with necromancy? Lets hear your stories

With it being spooktober, has anyone had any workings with actual ghosts? Have you ever called back a dead loved one? How did it go? I’ve been considering calling my mom who recently died a few months ago, so I’ve been curious on the matter. Let’s hear your stories!

I did E.A. lesson to call the dead from OAA. I got my first physical scratch from a ghost out of it, so I was happy. I did write about it on BLAG somewhere I think.

1 Like

Were you able to have any more communication with the ghost? I’ve been hearing sounds in my house, but I’m not sure its a spirit. I haven’t done any workings for summoning a human spirit back. But I would like to hear more about what you experienced or if you can find the link of what you posted, I’d love to read it.

So, Ordo Ascensum Aetrynalis is one of E.A.'s earlier works that grew out of his teaching practice before BLAG, with progressive lessons that teach magickal skills in order of increasing difficulty. Nobody gets to the end, I suspect.

I have to get back to it come to think of it, I stopped at the lesson that was basically “go away and don’t come back until you’ve pathworked the entire Goetia” lol. I did that last year and went off in six other directions… as you do when you’re me.

Re that ghost, I banished them and they ever came back. He’d come a long way anyway, the point of the exercise is to call hundreds if possible from miles around. I filled my living room where I did the summoning with ghosts, so thick they were overlapping each other. Only the strongest got to the front, I talked with two, but was getting tired and a bit bored… dead people are just people after all.

Then I felt the sting on my arm and looked down to see this tiny scratch - a dude I’d been aware of but not focused on yet had got mad at me for the wait and actually tried to stab me with a double bladed knife.
He was in bluejeans with a tan leather jacket and cowboy hat, bearded, light brown hair, blue eyes, maybe in his 30s, tall… I was annoyed but indulged him out of curiosity, and I rather feel going to the effort of a scratch deserves recognition: that’s not easy for a ghost. I’d have to check my grimoire to remember what was said.

3 Likes