Has anyone a powerful love spell to attract a new person?

Would you mind sharing your experiences a bit more? And are you referring to frater Malak’s book?

Interesting. Had a very weird dream last night of a Romanian witch who was selling spells in forms of little cute bottles. I picked the love spell and she said she will start to work on it tomorrow. ( today is Friday, day of love)

I haven’t done any attraction spells in ages as they all failed. In my case I know it wasn’t right time and place. I will move soon to another country and start all over. I guess this reanimated thread and my dream is a sign to start again with the rituals.
Thanks folks.

Yes, Malak´s book. I have used it for myself and others with amazing results. The first time though it brought me a real firecracker,lots of passion but the guy was nuts and ended up becoming an ex from hell-still obsessed with me to this day through. So do not use it lightly and keep in mind the exact features of the lover you want and the kind of relationship you want when you place your request.

1 Like

Cool!
Thanks! Can you report other great results from
this book?

Yes, that one. There are other good rituals in the book, the finding a house one and the one to pass tests are great. The one to bring discord has worked well for me too.

1 Like

I really need that with finding a house/apartment!
Will try it out !! Thank you so much for reminding me of this :heartpulse:

1 Like

Try it, it never failed me.

Another good one for that is with Beelzebub:

-draw a pentagram a piece of paper

• on each tip of the star write “wealth/riches/prosperity/health/success”
  • On the centre of the star write your wish, e.g “Buy/Rent a house with said characteristics”
  • Put 1 coin of your currency - 1 euro, one pound- and 5 cloves in the centre of the star. Fold. Offer it to Prince Beelzebub explaining your wish. You can give him a cupof red wine or whisky if you wish.

Fold in a little package and carry it in your wallet. Once your wish is granted, give the coin to charity. This is so fool-proof it´s scary. Works for other wishes too (car, job).

3 Likes

The first look that brings you together and then you feel a flood of feelings of happiness and love, I think this is the right person
My thinking is like you, I believe that every person has his other side, a person created for him alone
I’m an Aries too by the way
I found the love of my life by chance or maybe fate
I hope you live this

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Side convo