Has anyone a powerful love spell to attract a new person?

As I stated above, I do believe the timing was way too off. Looking back I was not in the right situation to attract the right partner for me.
I will reconsider some spirits and stick to this for a longer period of time for sure.

1 Like

Guys I wanted to correct some things, as I was a bit in a temper when I wrote this post.
My phone wrote “Handel” that’s an error, I wanted to write Haniel.

The other thing here is, the spirits did bring results. Rosier brought me the last connection, which is the guy that seems a total red flag to me now.

As I said, I practice prof astrology and the last years were not perfect for love. I know many magicians don’t agree with the stars because it’s like agreeing to the matrix and as a magician you can make the impossible possible.

But from my experience there are 2 kinds of people: people who have a free ride here in this life, and therefore can give a shit about the matrix and perform magick and manifest.

And there are others who have some sort of purpose to fulfill, and who the stars are their best guidance to manifest and perform magick at the right time.

I’ve seen this, trust me. My original post made me look naive, as I said I was frustrated but I would like you to know that some of the spirits delivered but it’s not what I wanted and it was not the right time.

My purpose is not here where I live, and I have this feeling that a potential partner is waiting for me abroad. I also see this astrologically.

I will repeat in March and in the meantime working with Ishtar. She gave me this feeling that I should forget this guy the whole time when I called her. Guess she was right.

Thanks again

6 Likes

Thank you! I know this book and performed for other people and they reconciled after this.

The stirring up ritual is a bit misleading for me.
I had results with it, but it did not align me with the “one”. Instead it really did open up weird coincidences with old flames and one new guy, but this one was a total jerk also.
It does stir up your reality but you have to be in the right place!
If not, it will bring results you don’t like.

I will perform the Trumiel ritual again in some time, I think this is a good one.

1 Like

I created my own ritual with Yué Lao, based on the east Asian folkloric myth of the “red string of fate” which brings together “destined couples”. An experimental ritual but seems to be bearing very good fruit for me.

If you want I can go digging for my ritual notes about what I did precisely during the ritual, beyond weaving a nine-thread braid of red yarn at the new moon and making offerings of clear spirits (vodka, gin) at each turn of the moon. :thinking: Worked for me within about 1-3 months.

7 Likes

I had this happen for about four months before I met the actual right one after I finished the book. I chalked it up to part of the process lol.

I didn’t expect it, was pissed at all the men that wanted me all of a sudden but just wanted to use me…

Then I found what I wanted, where I really didn’t expect to, and it all happened because I was crossing the damned street in front of my apartment for smokes one morning.

3 Likes

This is so cool to hear!!!
May I ask how many times you repeated it, as you say you had similar experiences as I did.
Or perhaps you can recommend something
:two_hearts:

1 Like

Whatever you do make sure it feels like you’re tapping into huge power

I met soulmate level women with a simple sigil. Another from a drunk call to Sallos on some strangers couch

What hit was the sense that I was calling in a mighty force. Even with sigil magick I felt I was messing with some cosmic voodoo force that gave me goosebumps. Right brain immersion is underrated

All too often (especially here) things get formulaic and people doubt the call and working. It should feel like you called in an airstrike or a SEAL team. That job is getting done. No world leader goes “man I hope those pilots can get the job done, that’s an annoying drone. I dunno, should I send out some troops too to help out the squadron of F-35’s?”

They make the call and go laugh at people bitching on Twitter while taking a dump. If you’re doubting it you chose the wrong power to call on at the time. That or you need better preparatory immersion before ritual. They should feel like big guns were called. Don’t doubt your generals and if you do, read up on their resume. They act like you expect them to so empower them that way

You could do with the sigil “How did I get such an AMAZING relationship?!” With the energy of expressing joy through wonder poured into the process. It’s simple and works damn well

11 Likes

That is really true! I noticed when I don’t have this excitement when conjuring a spirit the results are not so big, except for angels.

I will definitely give Sallos another try, just not now, as it makes astrologically no sense and I need a short break from anyone. I think I still need to digest my last disappointment lol

But yes it’s true, if there is no excitement then the results tend to be less. Thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

Venus rx in Capricorn isn’t good for love workings, right?

1 Like

Exactly, it’s also conjuncting Pluto. Any relationship now that is starting will not really make in the long run.
You have to check which house it transits

1 Like

I just followed what the book said as far as days went, chalked it up to wasted time and actually did my best to not go out and bump into people because I didn’t think I actually wanted it.

We were just friends for a quite a while at the start too, before we jumped into a relationship.

From the time I finished the book, till we were officially together was about 5 or maybe 6 months total.

1 Like

What about ongoing situations or fwb from before? Are they doomed or meant to end during this period?

It’s going through my 5th house, both Pluto/Venus in transit opposite to my Moon.

In his chart, they’re opposite his Venus and Mercury. One of his ex’s (a Cap/Sun) is trying to get close, what would their prospects be with those transits and placements?

In composite it’s going through our 8th, opposite our Mercury. I did notice a negative shift in communications (misunderstandings, speaking less often, etc).

Thank you for your answer!

I will let some time pass and then next year start with the stirring up ritual. I do believe it is very powerful, thank you for reminding me of this book.
Again, very great to hear you had success with it :two_hearts: it’s great that the ritual did exactly what it is supposed to do

1 Like

No one here is doomed to anything!

Relationships that already took place before will not end bc of this. That’s not how it works.
It’s only important for people who are single and want to start a new relationship.
From my experience and observations it’s just really not good to start dating someone new with this transit.

So you and your partner could undergo a transformation in the relationship. We always have to consider the sign Venus is in.
Capricorn is the sign of structure, hierarchy, business, politics, work (bosses) etc

It could be that both of you are more focused now on your professional life.
If your moon and his Venus are in the same sign/conjunction, this is a strong synastry aspect of love, so I don’t think your relationship is going to end so abruptly, this is not Uranus, it’s still Venus Rx with Pluto, a bit of a different.

This ex of his is not really able to get him back.
With Venus being retro it’s normal for exes to come back. But usually only if there is some sort of unfinished business. Otherwise you should not take it too serious.
If in doubt, just make a spell to ensure that ex of his stays away.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all this info! I’ve always been into astrology, it’s such an interesting topic, especially when combined to when it’s best (or not) to do some workings, correspondences, and how transits affect us! There are soooooo many details though that only proffesionals like you can see!

Thank you!

1 Like

Good luck, :blush: I just figured I should mention it all, because no of course we can’t rule out coincidence, but.

But I got not only the result I wanted, it’s way better than I could have ever imagined, a truly special feeling bond to both of us, so without having done anything else and it being the ultimate goal of that working…

I tend to lean to well, it worked kinda weird, but damned well once I thought it failed and said I was done with this bullshit of wasting my time lol.:woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

well, i am kinda in similar boat, would love to know what actually works rather than imaging or stupid loa techniques

1 Like

Hey @Keteriya and happy new year!
I forgot to ask you one thing.
Did you use the other rituals before? the Trumiel and Amiel one?
My feeling says it wouldn’t do anything to do these two rituals. Like it’s unnecessary and I can hop immediately to the Zachriel ritual. I use to do this some years ago like this.
I honestly don’t see any reason for the Trumiel ritual, I don’t want to live in this city so I’m not looking for friends. I’m looking for people abroad.
I feel like I became already a far better version of myself than years ago, aged backwards, more talents and skills, using them etc I think the spirits I worked with in the past already helped me big time in that, so I don’t really see a reason of doing these other 2 rituals
What’s your take on this? Did you skip them too?

1 Like

Thank you so much :relaxed:!!!

1 Like

Do you think this may work with Ishtar?

1 Like