Harnessing the energy of the universe for cursing oils, powders, etc

Can I call upon the powers of the cosmos to charge my magickal formulas with negative energy? Kinda like Reiki but baneful? If so, how?

Define “negative energy” … I would say there’s no such thing in the cosmos, as whether it’s “negative” is an emotional judgement based on circumstances. In order for something to be negative you have to be using an emotional body to make those judgements in a given context. It’s an instrumental application of energy not an innate property of energy itself.

There’s the old adage: “one man’s meat is another man’s poison” that speaks to this idea. Stealing is “bad” but only for the victim not for the thief, it’s pretty great for the thief that’s why he does it.

So the way to do this is through your own system where you choose the judgement and insert the energy of that opinion into the working.

Yes, Reki is also a human application of energy. In qigong there are three main kinds of qi - Cosmic, Human, and Earth. You want to use human qi not cosmic qi, you can draw cosmic qi though your body (full body aka pore breathing), that converts it to human qi, then “flavour” it with your feeling and intention, and use that. Simply drum up the desired emotional feeling when you put energy into the device using your hands or a wand to direct the energy.

I’m thinking of placing my formulas inside a glass pyramid rack and infusing it with cosmic energy using clear quartz on top, like this picture:

My concern is that the cosmic energy that the pyramid and the crystal would channel might be too “clean” if I were to charge, say, a bottle of DUME oil.

How should I go about it? Should I program the clear quartz to “taint” the cosmic energy?

Also, do pyramids receive just as well as they transmit?

I don’t know much about the universe in regards to magick but I was thinking if you could use the power of black holes. Like ask the universe to charge your magick with the energy of a black hole, what would happen?

I do think there’s negative energy. It can be something that’s impure, filthy, or dissonant. Like, when I program an object to keep negative energy at bay, I assume it already knows what I’m talking about. Otherwise, I’ve been doing it wrong all this time and I should’ve been specifying what kind of energy I’d like the object to ward off.

Intention is everything - your own energy controls the process, so you must control your energy.

This is you not controlling your energy and inserting doubt into the working - try to not do this. If you have to not use cosmic energy so be it, but Ii don’t think it will upset the intentions already put into the oil.
Everything you feel thing and do feeds into the working, it already started, so don’t mess it up with contrary energies if you can help it - be confident and firm in your convictions.

No need, power is power, the intention is in the oil already and reinforced in the usage of the oil.

If you INTEND them to they will. Intention is everything.

2 Likes

Okay, so if I understand this correctly, it’s fine to infuse the cursing oil with (for a lack of a better adjective) neutral cosmic energy? Alright.

It could probably get psychically vacuumed? I’m curious as well.

I was thinking of using black hole energy to suck someone off their energy, money, fame, success etc… could be a great baneful spell. I got no idea how one would create such a spell though.

I use black holes to fling spirits I don’t want around into to kill them or otherwise remove them form my version of the universe permanently. Nothing survives a black hole. There’s one in the center of our galaxy.

Visualization. See the unwanted energy flowing to the black hole, accelerating as it goes and disappearing into it.

2 Likes