Harms Caused By Succubus Attacks

Maybe mental problems you have minorly or predispositions for could be exacerbated by negative spiritual activity and that’s the reason

3 Likes

This is all very interesting. Thanks to everyone who shared. For the most part I wouldn’t trade the relationship I have with my spirit spouse for anything. I have had insomnia but I never expected it could be related to him. Except that I go on astral journeys with him when I sleep and during that period he seemed adamant about me not going anywhere. So I think it was actually to try and protect me from running into something I was unprepared to deal with on astral.

I’ve also had the headaches and obsession but I would say it’s like the falling in love kind of obsession.

Because I have a particularly funny partner I’ve also had days where it’s like he’s making constant jokes in my ear to keep me laughing but then everyone else thinks I’m going crazy because I was laughing at the worst times.

But none of these things would I consider bad or a problem

The times I have had problems with him I made sure he knew it was a problem and I wasn’t going to stand for it. He could pack his bags or behave. He decided to behave.

He does test his limits from time to time but for the most part we’ve settled on a balance that works for us

The experience definitely taught me that you have to be firm with spirits when you work with them that you are in control no matter what type of spirit they are

But the inccubus/succubi can get addictive indeed

4 Likes

Could be said about most people :joy:

1 Like

ah sorry, you misunderstood me, or perhaps I wrote it in a dumb way, I am well aware of the disease, but I have never heard anyone mentioning it in regards to succubi, that’s why I asked if it was your own experience, since I was curious, but it might be too personal, sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean the Obsessive-compulsive disorder itself as a mental problem.
it’s not about being obsessed with the spirit, I’m talking about a disorder that came suddenly when the succubus was trying to operate inside the head (the beginning of the relationship) and the disorder had a hug psychological impact.

When it comes to the Obsessive-compulsive disorder, usual symptoms are aggressive and uncontrollable thoughts/behaviors towards others or self (like insulting yourself compulsively, washing your hands forever because your brain says its still dirty, drinking water forever because your brain says it’s not enough ) and yes I experienced the whole thing.

About the psychological impact, Obsessive-compulsive disorder is really tiring
and it makes you careless about everything in life. Because you do things compulsively like thinking or doing something you don’t really want to do, that makes you ignorant to yourself and emotionless.

2 Likes

It might be. I can’t exclude anything.
One of the reasons why I think it’s a succubus cause is that I read a comment about it in a forum,a person who suffered the same disorder. Someone came and commented : it’s caused by succubus one of the most powerful demons who can control your brain

1 Like

I know what you meant with Obsessive-Compulsive disorder, but I can’t relate to that kind of experiences with my spirits, hence why I brought up the “disorder” of falling in love as it shares similar treats in many ways.

How did she “operate inside the head”, according to your own experience? Did you physically feel her hands “digging” in your head or did you just shift your mental status to the disorder of obsessive-compulsive? The physical validation is important, even if it only validates the experience on your own behalf.

I know what it means, but it seems unlikely that a succubus would do this. There’s nothing to gain for a succubus/incubus to stir up the brain to make someone obsessive-compulsive.
“Aaaaww, damnit! He’s been washing his hands and lips for 5 hours, after our first kiss!”

What could a physically dependent spirit like a succubus gain by making someone obsessive-compulsive by anything else, except for the succubus herself when she needs the attention? It’s a purposeless task. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

oh, but that can also be a parasite of some sort
have you done a ritual to summon a succubus? how are you so sure that your symptoms are from a succubus and not a harmfull parasite?

3 Likes

It can be. Normally succubus and incubus don’t like to fuck their victim up, because they have emotional attachments, as well as the potentiality of ending without a meal.

4 Likes

they don’t see you as a meal, it’s an exchange of energy, all the rumors that Succubs/Incubus are terrible beings that drain and kill you for food is absolute bs.

however! there can be side effects of mingling with a spirit, in regards to energy and mental state/health

4 Likes

Why you have to take out of context what I said?
It is a form of expressing myself.
Would you kill your SO? No. You would end up alone, without “a meal”.
They drain for you,but they give you something back.
I am myself the most close thing to a physical succubus, and, as every relationship, people can mingle with your energy. So no difference whatsoever.

2 Likes

Yes I feel that. At first I thought it was an insect but then I realized it’s something deep inside.

Nothing is unlikely, everything is possible. There’s always a special case and a special situation.

That’s the mystery and it’s interesting. Maybe I’m wrong maybe not who knows.

2 Likes

Please, explain how it felt, because some of them touches us to show their actions and what they’re doing to us. The more expressive their touches are, the more we will know and learn through it.

Are your head chakra fully opened? Do you feel like you have a winters cap or a hat on your head? Do you feel hands caressing your hair and swirling energies circling your head? If you lean your head at any direction, do you feel a soft push/force or that there’s an invisible wall holding you back?

I’m asking these questions, because the more you know, the easier it is for you to understand your experiences.

Of course, and I do know what they’re capable of if they want to harm us. But there’s other effective ways than creating an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

2 Likes

Yes you are right, it’s consuming.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what I’ve been dealing with but I have a spirit that causes me to have those feelings but a lot of the time just cuddles, LOL. I’m not kidding.

2 Likes