Harms Caused By Succubus Attacks

A spirit attack or any kind of contact you make with a certain spirit might have several advantages as well as consequences. Let’s talk exclusively about succubus spirits and which harm they might cause to you. Most of the information here is based on personal experience, and it would be great if everyone can share thoughts and additional information.

Harms List:

Stomach bloating
Chronic constipation
Abdominal gases
Bleeding G-spot
Diagonal Posture
Ache in Lower back
Numbed Body parts

You are welcomed to share your knowledge with us.

Cheers.

2 Likes

To my knowledge. Succubus and incubus spirits never cause harm of any kind. They feed on sexual energy, and do not care about any other thing except the sexual experience.

Many other spirits may seem like or mistakenly identified as a succubus and incubus, those can cause harm and/or attack in many different ways, depends on their nature and the circumstances surrounding that attack.

9 Likes

Thank you for this reply.
There are deferences between knowledge and experience, people say something and you experience something different.
By the way, no offense and what you have said is respected, you are miles ahead of me in such terms.

In my opinion, regardless of the spirit weather it was succubus or something else, there are always good and bad spirits from the same type. Demons are divided into two groups : Peaceful who don’t follow the devil evilness ,and Evil who follow the devil.

2 Likes

Here’s me who always thought Succubii and Incubii, use sex as the method to wear you down energy wise and sleep deprivation, which allows another demon (they are demons after all) easier route to possession ?

J

2 Likes

They can also harm you by being too gosh darn cute, like my incubus xx

6 Likes

That’s the thing, because everyone had a good experience with them it’s all positive, flowers and sunshine. Alright nothing wrong with that, all respect.

Nevertheless, in some cases succubus can be harmful. Do you know what it feels like to have obsessive-compulsive disorder? it can be so damn tough, and it’s caused by the succubus while operating inside your head and installing tubes and whatsoever.

Of course not everyone had the same experience bad or good , but it can happen right? in some cases.

2 Likes

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is included to the list.

1 Like

A bleeding G Spot… O.o

3 Likes

Succubus lovers or otherwise both agree that, like humans, they can be good or bad. Try summoning them from a reputable source, like Lilith.

4 Likes

Except with maybe a bleeding G Spot, these are all the symptoms of too much Taco Bell.

4 Likes

A feeling like some kind of hole in your chest area is the only physical feeling of being biten or drained i’ve personally felt and know of

4 Likes

Oh and bleeding G spot, what the fuck man? How the hell did you do that?

2 Likes

Ikr!

2 Likes

I somewhat agree with matrix. The effects are subjective. What is an annoyance to me could be a serious consequence to another. But the anxiety and emotional components of having a succubus connection can be taxing at times from my personal experience

3 Likes

You’re sure this isn’t a really bad parasite problem? Or a curse?

6 Likes

don’t panic mate, Chronic constipation can cause that bleeding so nothing unusual.

2 Likes

I have been doing some studying on succubi/incubi, researching blogs and whatnot, and everyone who is in an intimate relationship and close to a succubus has been able to verify that there is such a thing as bad succubi/incubi that want to cause harm. This message has been channelled through, so in the words of succubi themselves.

Sounds like a bad parasite would be the more common issue and easier to deal with.

4 Likes

Also, have you been to a doctor?

5 Likes

Also also @succupedia what’s your take on this?

2 Likes

@Prophet just covering all the bases :rofl:

2 Likes