Happy to be apart of the team

Hello! Azazel here. But I’ve been known to go by Samyaza also… I live in Atlanta Ga. I’m new here, sorry if this pops up on two different forms. I was told to make an introduction as part as a rule. I think I posted my last message in the wrong section. But anyway. I would love to learn all I can about magic and ect… Mainly how to invoke Belial… How to make a pack with Belial. How to make offerings to Belial. How my alter should be set up. How many candles and what color. How to charge Belial sigil. Any books thats recommended for reading. Is it OK to just use Belial sigil and Enn to invoke him or do I have to do the whole Solomon circle and triangle thing… What incense to use… Like I said, I’m new and need help from a professional… How do I banishe once the ritual is done… Thanks a lot for any and all info… As I am very serious about working with Lord Belial and making a pack with him. I want a friendly strong relationship with Lord Belial… Should I offer him beer? Hail Lord Belial

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Nah, give him whisky. Good whiskey, and pour yourself one.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Azazel200 Welcome to the BALG community, I know you will find plenty of individuals in the forum that are incredibly wise in these arts that your speaking of, I wish you the best of luck on your path.

1 Like