Halloween oracle cards

A very accurate reading @Eye_of_Ra thank you once again and for the additional insight. :blush:

1 Like

Now if I can just figure out what the heck is going to happen to me so I can prepare for it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

So I did a reading for the King and Queen.

1. the heart of the issue

The Apple.
Risk and Reward

Just looking at the card it’s a red apple with a heart cut into it. There’s also a white flower.
Apples appear in fairy tales, myths and more.
Risk and reward, are you willing to take the risk to gain the reward? Go out on a limb so to speak.

Want change you have to be willing to change. Take the risk reap the rewards.

Which interestingly brings the next card

1. the challenge

The Mummy
Change

Looking at this card it’s Egyptian. The mummy, the moon, the pyramids…
Its fascinating.
For Egyptians death was not the end but the beginning.

It’s time to change things . Take control and make things change. Your will be done.

1. The solution

Hearth
Happiness in our hearts and home

Looking at the card
A strong masculine creature gaurds over the hearth and the heart of the home.
Light feminine candles say she’s her with warm soft light
Fresh baked bread
The strong fire burning in the hearth … the two together.

The Romans believed every home had a heart where the fire burned. The hearth.
Oh
If you draw this card take time to build up your ‘love fire’ have it burning brightly …
If there is conflict in your home or family take concrete steps to address it for it.

If you or a family member is away from home due to circumstances, know that protection is being given…
Those last two paragraphs is what the book says…
The hearth symbolized communication, sustenance, protection
The ancient Romans had a huge city hearth
The Vestal Temple for the goddess.
There sacred flame was protected by the soldiers with their lives should there ever be an invasion.

" keep the home fires burning"

I think I learned more than I meant too :joy:

But it’s all good :heart: :fire:

I think this reading says it all.

2 Likes

May I?

1 Like

Sure, just give me a few though I’m cooking

so beutifull ari!!!:sunny::full_moon::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Aww thank you :blush:

1 Like

the heart of the issue

The Graveyard
Unnecessary fear

Everyone tends to have unnecessary fear of graveyards.
If you get this card you should know that your fear is not necessary. Things are not as they seem and you can overcome your obstacles.
Put away your anxiety and trust yourself to make the right moves.

1. The Challenge

The Lamp
Remembrance

Traditionally on Halloween people would light a lamp and leave it in a window to be guiding light for ones who have passed on.
This says it is positive thing to remember ones who have passed on. Celebrate their life rather than mourn their death. Remeber your ancestors.

1. The solution

The Werewolf
Exploring wildness

After a painful struggle the man releases to the magic
The vitality strength and freedom of the weresold verses the reason, control and intellect of Man.
Consider the balance
When was the last you howled at the moon?

Weave a balance between nature and your own nature.

I’d say your fearing something unnecessarily, and your ancestor’s possibly hold the key to overcoming this fear. Release the wildness within and run free even if for only a little while.

@itsnathanm7

1 Like

Accurate! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is coming into Arianna’s life?

Queen of Pentacles. Extreme abundance. A focus on practical things or the mundane. Earth element energy. A lot of positive energy in the home, finances, and a strong mother energy.
Queen of spades. Strong communicator. Low tolerance for stupidity. Strong mental focus.
Ace of hearts. Improvement in relationships and friendships. New emotional beginnings.
10 of spades. New beginning but suggests mental breakdown and pain.

Synopsis: you’re In a spot of great focus and power. In fact more so than ever before and probably in a greater focus than ever. The only true way from here is up but it is suggested that you take a break and focus on your health when necessary. Don’t forget to ground and meditate to balance out those mentally exaughsting energies. Otherwise be ready for new beginnings and opportunities because they’re coming in all areas of your life! Are your excited?

2 Likes

I can’t wait!! I feel great.

I did have a melt down in wal mart over the fact that Halloween has always been my favorite holiday and yet I have never carved a pumpkin before. Something so simple but we never did growing up. I’m surprised we got to go trick or treating honestly. It was not a holiday we celebrated.
But I can remember being in 2nd grade close to Halloween and the teacher wanted us to draw spooky trees and I was the only one who actually drew spooky looking trees. :joy:

There I was in wal mart crying because I never carved a damn pumpkin before.
But then n my way to my car I realized that the ones who held me down and told me I couldn’t do this or that or that is and that was some how wrong or bad … well they aren’t around anymore. And now I’m doing things my way. And if that means carving a pumpkin then you better believe I’m gonna carve a pumpkin.

I’m so ready for the new chapters of my life. This little bird is coming out of her cage and she’s gonna fly and sing. If you don’t believe me just watch :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That song was playing when i was doing your reading.

But I get the image of that sort of chick flick scene of the woman driving off in her red convertible with shades on with a care free and happy mindset. It may sort of feel like that. Just adventurous :slight_smile: .

We are in very similar spots in life too, I’m also experiencing that freedom and abundance yet having a mental meltdown.

1 Like

It’s like I’m realising it’s time to let go … let the bad memories and hurts come up … Yes that happened and it hurt but it’s not now. I’m ok now and release those bad momoeries and hurt and move on. Because my future is so bright I gotta wear shades :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did a one card draw for the King, Set.

And bam!

The Veil
The future

I mean … I don’t even think this needs explaining.
The Veil is the thinnest on Halloween and Beltane.
Beltane my bday :slight_smile:

Know that other worlds are close. The gods are close.
Listen for messages that may come forth

Plan, Set intentions, think big …
:metal:

2 Likes

That’s awesome you’ve reached those conclusions!

1 Like

If you could do one for me that would be greatly appreciated :grin:

Sure. But my phone needs to charge some first.

2 Likes

No problem just appreciate the time!

1 Like
  1. the heart of the issue
    The Cauldron
    Synergy and healing

Combine different ingredients. Much healing and nourishment comes from a cauldron. Find out what you need to add to your cauldron for healing.

1. the challenge
    Ghost

If the ghost comes it may indicate you have some regrets to let go of. Let go of what was and step into new beginnings .

1. The solution
    Vampire
    Emotional intelligence

The time has come to set stronger boundaries be AWare of who drains you and who gives energy.
Don’t allow others to take advantage of you.

Use the cauldron to form your best defences and help you heal. Let go of any regrets and embrace a stronger you. Don’t allow others to feed off you. Or use you . Have emotional intelligence and know when someone isn’t good for you

1 Like