Hail from a new member

Hail the GODS and Goddesses. Hail the faith, folk, and family. Hail the Aesir and Vanir!
Hi, I am Cowboy. I have studied Odinism for a while now. I was in prison, so it’s the only thing I dedicated myself to. If you have any questions whatsoever… I am somewhat studied in Runes, Elder, and Younger, as they both pose two different main purposes to different degrees. I am learned in spiritual, as well as folklore/myth/history…and am aware of the different aspects of all three, plus more. Please if you have any knowledge, or if you want to talk… .Please.Hail to the giver! | a guest has come;
“Where shall the stranger sit?
Swift shall he be who, | with swords shall try
The proof of his might to make.”

2 Likes

Odin often doesn’t give names to one who one doesn’t know. He inspires me much.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many helpful things.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Hi my name is Merpirestan, I’m new to the site looking to meet, and make some new pen pals who are wiccan of different paths. I called myself Merpirestan, because I’ve a merpire soul, which are a hybird race between vampires, and merfolk.

Hii! I’m a new member too! Should I also make another thread. :slight_smile: so far the only thing I have studied is the new Avatar Power from Webb. I’m still trying to learn a lot. This is the most informative website ive been to. Hope I learn as much from you guys!

@Merpire_Stan and @Hotboiled_egg welcome.

Please, make proper introductions to the forum. And please don’t do it in other’s members threads.

Thanks.

Welcome @Merpire_Stan It is a rule of this forum for all new memebrs to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3