Hail Emperor Lucifer

To be honest I wanted to publicly thank Emperor Lucifer when I would have more helping stories. Lately I’ve been working with King Paimon and to be honest I don’t know when I will be asking Emperor Lucifer for help. The story takes place one week after I created this account. So here is my story. It was a cold night. I’m hanging out with my friends. We were 5 guys. One of them comes with the idea that gambling some money will do for that night. At first I was against the idea of gambling money, but somehow I got influenced and go with them. Only 3 of us were gambling, the other 2 were sitting on a bench waiting for us. We go inside. I started to lose. I forgot to tell you that we were gambling at slots machine. So I ask for Emperor’s Lucifer help. I strated to win. From 10 lei( approximating 2€) I got 50 lei as profit. Suddenly I got the idea inside my head that it is enough for the night, but the drunk me had better ideas, risk it all. I started to lose. I ask Emperor Lucifer for help again and “boom” I was on a 30 lei profit (He revealed the cards in my mid). So one of my friends was supporting me and the other wasn’t. The drank me said that he will do a nice think for the one that supported me. So I asked Emperor Lucifer to make him win. In not even a minute he is on a 200lei profit. The opposite goes for the one that wasn’t supportive. I thanked Emperor Lucifer for the support. We go drink again. We start having a fight, but not like a fighting with our fists instead it was with arguments.They wanted to make another profit so they go to gamble again. Now I find myself sitting on a bench giving relationships advises, outside the gambling hall in a cold weather with the 2 guys that didn’t gamble.The very drunk me need revenge on the other 2 so I ask Emperor Lucifer for help. I asked Him if He could make them lose. Not even 5 min later they lose all the money that they have won( the one that had won, the other guy gambles with money from the pocket). Talking with them I learned that not only they lost the money, but they also gambled the money that they had on them…After that I got home. After the alcohol left my body( i think it’s called hangover, not sure, english is not my first language) i kinda felt sorry for them. Well I don’t know if I was in a trance state because I was druunk. If you want to read the help that King Paimon gave me, you have it here Hail King Paimon! - #13 by Emanuel . HAIL EMPEROR LUCIFER! THANKS FOR THE HELP THAT YOU GAME ME!

1 Like

how did you ask Lucifer for help, you prayed to him?

1 Like

I don’t know if it counts as a pray. All I did was to close my eyes for a couple of seconds, visualize His sigil and chant His enn an then ask and literally I asked to win/lose. Something like this "I want to win, Lucifer can you make me win, please " thats all

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like