Guess Who's Back

Guess who’s back …

Hey all happy to be back, many off you may have thought I was gone for good.
Well as you can tell that isn’t the case, so why leave at all ?. What was the point of it, was it just a big cliff hanger like Lucifer ending episode :weary:.

Nope …

See while I was on this forum I was producing a lot and I mean A LOT of content.
Whether it was posts made publicy, or group workings I started.

Even individuals who just sought out help, I indeed did help them.
So so much of my attention was poured into others instead of myself.

There were also certain circumstances on this forum which I have now dealt with, were some members plotted against me.

Luckily I have other members who know these members and as true friends gave me the heads up. Anyway enough of that I digress, there was a mass building of toxicity and negativity within certain areas of the forum.

I couldn’t be involved with that as my gods and demons told me, there was a time for change and evolution needed to be embraced so I did.

As the result of my current stage of evolution and new found power in Magick.
I have manifested a new house for myself, I have actually tripled my monthly income.

I have various modeling offers coming from all over the UK, from Cardiff to London, including everywhere in between.

I have helped various apprentices get to where they want to be.

I have recently just finished a ritual bootcamp with a member from this forum here.

Love Jar Spell.

Egyptian Underworld Resurrection.

Even hit the club with the geezer for drinks afterwards, so made a friend :blush:.

As if this isn’t great enough, I’m currently in the process of having my name debuted in a occult tome. Where I have over 9000 word addition to the tome among others … “Shush Connor don’t give it away, for fuck sake” … Oh yeah Mark Ruffalo :sweat_smile:.

So yeah personal growth, spiritually, mundanely, financially, emotionally and mentally.

Now … I’m back motherfuckers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:t2: Hail all my living gods in the house.

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

47 Likes

Welcome back!

3 Likes

Welcome back,looking forward for your new posts !

3 Likes

Thanks both :slightly_smiling_face: @SHaDoWSToRM696 @Sovereign

4 Likes

welcome back!!!

4 Likes

Aye thanks my man :fist:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome back. It’s a pleasure to see your mug on here again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

fuck those guys, keep up the good work :muscle:

3 Likes

Welcome back. Your timing is just perfect.
Some people (around 13h ago) were complaining that lately anyone posts helpful content anymore, and Puff!!! now you reappear like a djinn from the bottle!

Welcome back my friend.

7 Likes

Thought someone was rubbing that damn vessel again :joy:.

Thank you @anon48532061

7 Likes

Welcome back Mayne :smiling_imp:

So happy for you brother :metal:

Looking forward to reading your content:)

4 Likes

Welcome back!! :metal: :grin::metal:

1 Like

Yay! :trident: :smiling_imp::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :slightly_smiling_face: @KariDarkstar @BeastCreature @CosmicEnergy

4 Likes

Welcome back. Been playing with that vampirism or such I suspect? You got that feel to you.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back @C.Kendall :smiley:

2 Likes