Guess i could need a hand

Try looking up lbrp on here or any banishing technique. Boot him out of your room and place salt on your windows and doorways.
Also try a limpia and take a picture of the egg after it sits in water for 15 seconds.

I’m going to looks up a few shielding guides, he doesnt like you shielding because it keeps you safe. You need a strong shield and to learn to boot him out and keep him out.

1 Like

what i mean when i say he dont likes it is that i can feel he`s clawing my back rn

This needs practice. Do it again and again, it will get stronger. Every harmful energy has to leave this bubble, and cannot reenter.

4 Likes

Here some beginner friendly guides to shielding and banishing.

1 Like

So, I’m shooting ideas off here but I got to thinking that perhaps a more powerful demon or angel may be able to get rid of something like this. You may want to try invoking either St. Michael or Lucifer.

1 Like

You have no magical experience, so try this:

It was specifically channelled to be as easy as possible to use for beginners.

1 Like

I don’t think my message sent in PM so I’ll send it here. Try this aswell:

Get some salt and hold it in your hand while doing this.

Gaze at the eye as you would a lover, then say to yourself and outloud: “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer, Tasa Alora Foren Astaroth, Eya on ca Azazel aken, Renich viasa avage lillith lirach. Come to me and help me, I do not will, want, nor desire this entity to be attached to me. I ask that you cut it’s attachments to me!”

Then visualize the capsule again, this time visualize that sigil in all directions on the capsule, then see a black and gold pyramid with an eye on all faces rise from the center of the capsule, then rise above you and the capsule. Then see it explode with brilliant black and gold flames that surround you and the area around you. Visualize red tendrils that are attached to you disolve and burn in these brilliant flames, while it’s burning affirm to yourself and out loud that you do not want this entity attached to you. Once it is gone say thanks to Lucifer, Astaroth, Azazel, and Lillith! I’ll cover any offerings or energy that is needed for this.

4 Likes

I want to know more about the encounter with this woman. Are you implying here that she knew about your ex breaking up with you without you telling her? Or were you standing at the station sad/crying, she approaches you and tries to make you feel better, and you lash out at her attempt to make you happy? You also say that you blamed her. What did you blame her for exactly? It sounds like you hired some woman to help you deal with your ex, and maybe it didn’t go as you wanted…and so you lashed back and offended her. Its just odd for her to say that you, " will regret how i talked to her after what she did for me " …unless the implication here is that she’s been spying on your life, and she did some magick to separate you from your ex. Was your ex abusive in any way? We need more information in general about how this interaction played out…because the implication here is that this random woman cast magick on you.

And one more thing. What made you assume that this was magick done on you and not some mental condition? Before you had this interaction with this woman, what was your views on magick, spells and spirits?

2 Likes

This seems like one of the most likely things to work.

1 Like

Yes this is very possible. I have seen random people do nasty stuff to other random people.

2 Likes

You should’ve chilled with the grandma. But damage is already done. Chances are she is a witch and has sent an entity to you. Banishing and stuff won’t help at the moment because you don’t have much fire power.

You need to seek an entity to work with. Try calling asmodeus. When you get better make sure you cast a death spell on the ducking old woman. That’s unforgivable

2 Likes

yea i know. I’m just trying to figure out all the facts…because theres certain things that are confusing me

2 Likes

Some djinn are also notorious for this form of spiritual rape. Man fuck that’s disgusting. Don’t let this slide. It’ll mess your life up.

Have you ever felt called to any spirit in your life?

2 Likes

So as i already said i never met this women before she came up to me and told me that , i was neither standing there crying or looking like totally fucked i was on my way to work and thats like the thing yeah …

and i didnt blamed here that was the wrong word ( bad english im sorry) i embarresd her thats what i meant …like infront of all those people

1 Like

You need to banish and make sure it never happens again. Protection ritual using a certain demon and a banishing ritual by calling on a very powerful entity like Belial or Asmodeus. Maybe Lillith can help too.

2 Likes

and before all of that i havnt ever thought about magic or demons or stuff like this

It’s time to do so now

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Belial but I’ve heard he’s really powerful for making entities and people “fuck off” for good.

3 Likes

Yes. Belial is perfect too. Hopefully he won’t hit on you though

2 Likes

One of the reasons I always evoke him and Bael for Banishings. Bael can help with subtle removals while Belial will use a war hammer.

2 Likes