Group Grand Rite of Wealth with Duchess Bune

can I join, is there still time to join please?

1 Like

Happy to be jumping in on this ritual. I’m sure the Dutchess Bune will definitely help me out in my current predicament. I’ve worked with her before as I asked her a few years ago to bring into me a refund for a business scam that I got involved in back in 2018 and although it took a couple years. She came through and brought me a refund. Although I didn’t get a full refund due to the size of the lawsuit against the company and all the other people that got scammed. I nevertheless got something out of it thanks to her, and I’m looking forward to see what she can do for me in this ritual.

Hail Dutchess Bune!

2 Likes

Im trying to establish when this is taking place. I see its on the 14th, but I can’t find anywhere what time (and of course what time zone that time is in)

1 Like

Duchess Bune is one of my favorites to work with :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am very excited about this rite!

3 Likes

Urgent! Can you please share an alternative to sigil burning?

1 Like

Is it too late to squeeze in? I need a LOT of money if I’m going to achieve my goals.

1 Like

Hopping in last minute! Thank you so much for this ritual!

1 Like

I’m in. Will draw and carry the sigil tonight, and then burn it with an offering tomorrow

1 Like

I’m joining in.

1 Like

Ripe it apart and throw it away in the wind or bury it

2 Likes

So I think we’re all going to need a little more information about the actual timing of this rite. What time are you planning on beginning this ritual? I would very much like to be in a receptive & meditative state tonight at the appropriate time to maximize effects.

4 Likes

Seconded

3 Likes

second that aswell

3 Likes

Sigil’s ready. Now we just need to know the exact time to burn it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Everything is ready on my end :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve already done my ritual to Bune. I opened her sigil, carried it with me all week, put blood on it, slept with it, and burned the sigil today. I even spoke to her in a dream last night.

Whelc Melan Avage Bune Tasa

Hail Duchess Bune!
Ave Bune!

Peace and blessings to you all!

2 Likes

Uh…so I wonder if it’s working already. I just sold an item that’s been listed on eBay without so much as a watcher or bid for three weeks. I’ll make $15, but it’s a start, right?

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking forward to doing it later.

1 Like

I would definitely say so. How long did you have it on there?

1 Like

HAIL DUCHESS BUNE!

I’m about to burn the sigil and release the intentions…

:fire::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes