Grimorium Verum

Can this pentagram of King Solomon be used as a Lamen to summon the demons from Grimorium Verum instead of using the Scirlin Character ?
Solomon Pentagram
?

I’ve never tried it. Now I do know that Astaroth bring through a lot of the spirits without using Scirlin.

Well, not really, this is a different working.

It depends what you’re trying to do though. If you want the Tetragrammaton use the above, if you want to use the Grimorium Verum techniques use the gate in that book.

You’re supposed to put your own name into the drawing, which you can’t do with the pentagram of the Tetragrammaton.(if you read it, you put your first and last name in place of the A and D)

You can substitute for the “thread spun by a virgin” unless you have a way to get that, otherwise you simply can’t do the working if you can’t get it, and I think the intent is to place importance and energy into the finger the blood is to come from, enchanting the blood to give it more power. So consecrate your little finger that you will lance another way to get that effect.

Note, I’m calling this a “gate”, as it’s used for 4 different spirits depending on the invokation used: Scirlin, Lucifer, Beelzebuth or Astaroth.

Now, Astaroth is a god (Ishtar), and Lucifer is an archangel, so I see no reason you can’t call this to call the demon yhwh (which is what the Tetragrammaton represents) as well, if that’s what you were going for.

1 Like

I want to take this opportunity since you mention this character to be sure. I see in this character there are 2 letter A, should I replace the two letter A with the first letter of my first name or just one letter A?

Also Astaroth is one of the 72 demons of the goetia, I think people use this pentagram to summon this entity.

I guess this pentagram can be an alternative to summon the Grimorium verum demons, in any case I’ll experiment I just wanted to know if some people tried and succeeded and what was their experience.

I’ll try and report on my experiment, I hate pocking myself to get blood, that’s why I want to use this pentagram to avoid that procedure, to draw the character of scirlin with blood.

Astaroth has an Ars Goetia sigil that is probably more popular, I think. :thinking:

It’s not super clear, but it talks about A in the singular… I would replace the A on the right with your first name, and leave the A on the left as it is.

There’s a lot of faff about creating your own goat leather parchment as well, I’d say, consecrate bought paper (and all other ceremonial items) using given invocations and I think you’ll get the same effect. Do do thepraying the cleansing the fasting and look up the 7 psalms it wants you to recite but doesn’t list.

A simple sigil magick ritual would be easier, relatively tool free and you could always come back to this later if you felt like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use an invoking Pentagram to summon any entity….

As for protection… it’s not that necessary considering the fact it’s not beyond your consciousness… but you can always summon your guardian spirits or archangels before hand

Ive never had much of a problem with the protection part nor is it a priority

For banishing you can just do Pentagram gesture and that works wonders especially when done with power… I wouldn’t overthink it… it’s very simple

1 Like