Grimorium Verum knives

There are two knives - one is to be bought or made on a Thursday during the hour of Jupiter. It is to be quenched in mole’s blood and juice of pimpernel.

The other is to be made or bought on a Tuesday and there are some things to engrave in the handle and blade itself.

I am more interested in the first one than the second one and I would prefer to observe the instructions in the manuscript, regardless of how archaic they may seem today in 2018

And avoid metal detectors and X-ray machines!

I have worked with g.v. Jake Stratton Kent edition.
I have done everything according to the instructions in the book.
The hardest ones was the knife and the wand from the virgin hazel.
To make the knife i found the last blacksmith in my town and i arrange an appointment the right day and time for making the knife. I also provide him the liquid with the mole blood to dip in the knife.

2 Likes

That’s awesome I literally commissioned a blacksmith to make the knives for me on the right day, right time and with the right materials.

I should have them in a few weeks.

Good job.

Have you begun working with the spirits yet?

Yes i have.
Actually i was working with gv the last ten years.
Have you done the hazel want?

there are many hobby knife makers out there. some of them have a forge. some buy metal bars and cut them.

very few people making metal from red dirt. that procedure is covered on youtube. you could try to get a piece of wrought iron from a fence maker (that is the metal you would have if you reduced red dirt), but most iron fence makers use a cheap factory steel and call it wrought iron. you can find real wrought iron in antiques and junk yards.

yes I am a hobby knife junky. :hugs: I got a big list of equipement that I may never be able to buy to set up a proper metal shop :cowboy_hat_face: power hammers aren’t cheap, neither are hydrogen pumps or cryo-cold heads.

but you can go cheap. get a 5 pound coffee can. put a plastic pipe in the middle, pour some cement and you got a forge big enough for a knife. cheap charcoal from Wallyworld or the tree in the back yard are hot enough to melt steel. you just have to pile it on for a while.

This grimoire has been on my book list for a long time. haha if it involves metal, maybe it should get bumped to the top.

1 Like

Yeah I have both wands. I commissioned someone in London to make them for me.

The approach I am taking now is using the “Divination by Word of Uriel” to establish a relationship with that archangel so they can guide me through the rest of the process while I wait for the other tools to be made.

If I time it right, I’ll have my first character and pact written up by the time I receive the knives.

1 Like

Wishing you good luck.
If you need any advice feel free to contact me.

Definitely bump it up to the top of the list bud.

This sounds like it’s right up your alley!

Um, you think of it as a person forging knives, but what if it is you who are put into the furnace and forged. That is the experience I had, Tools can use you (instead of the other way around.)
(someone said, don’t get those characters wet in the water, especially Astaroth, and I can say that can be very powerful, and potentially dangerous under the wrong conditions.)

1 Like

This question can only come from who has been thrust into to the fires and coals of the process and hammered into a weapon sharp enough to fuck up the heads of those that aren’t ready for such a thing.

Great question and conversation starter.

What is pimpernel? I couldn’t fully understand because my english is poor

What is pimpernel? I couldn’t fully understand because my english is poor.

It’s a type of flowering plant.

2 Likes

thank you very much for your quick reply :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Notice is has five petals.

1 Like

thank you :pray:

Continuing the discussion from Grimorium Verum knives:

What is moles blood how to get it

Welcome @jacob_stegall It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: Please don’t make duplicate tropics. They will be removed.

This is a mole… it’s a blind mammal that generally lives underground. :smiley: Pimpernels are a kind of flower.

What should be understood about these really old grimoires, is they are full of blinds and code, and were not meant to be taken so literally. These are to obscure the information from the uninitiated. In this case being “initiated” meant you had a teacher that could explain the symbolism. They didn’t want the information getting into the “wrong” hands. So they coded it and what you get, if taken literally, is garbage… garbage that very amusingly has you messing about wasting time hunting for obscure ingredients and putting rotting and vile things in your mouth that will probably make you sick (see the invisibility spell). I guess these people liked to have a laugh.

The task is to find out what mole’s blood represents symbolically and energetically. Think of what a mole is and does. Look up the correspondences, I would expect Earth to feature heavily in this, and go from there.

2 Likes