Grimoire of Tiamat...just putting this out there

Please read this entire thread

This is one of the most helpful and practical posts I’ve read here.

1 Like

I have just one more question, if you don’t mind. Did you experience any turmoil in your mundane life as a result of working with the grimoire? Anything negative I mean.

Turmoil can happen if you are not in alignment with what you are asking for and continue making choices that don’t support what you are asking for. You must be very clear on what you want and how badly you want it.

3 Likes

A fad

I work through it since 2014, this is my favorite grimoire. Tiamat has changed everything within myself and outside, the dragon mother poison flow into my veins or perhaps it is not me anymore, first it was difficult as turmoil occurs but on the time this is became my medicine. This outside darkness signature replace the human signature, resistance to it is not good. It is a long term possession as you have to fully embrace her and become yourself an open gateway to her and her Void essence. I have found that is a good idea to have some empowered item with this essence to help the shift. For example a pendant with fluidic condenser and charged with Tiamat essence. This fluidic condenser can be made using a mix of mandrake, socotra blood dragon oil, blood, ashes, bones, serpent skin etc then it will act as battery and gate to help the process. The grimoire is a basis to go much further and then it is beyond ritual as I said when the gate is opened you can have an active communication with the outside darkness become definitly initiated into a new being state…

2 Likes

Sounds amazing

Are you referring to the white astral cloud he refers to in his book the Ipsissisimus?