Gremory sent me a message on WhatsApp. Literally!

This journal is dedicated to my experience with Gremory.

#56 - Gremory
Enn: An Tasa Gremory On Ca

Gremory sent me a message on WhatsApp. Literally!

Gremory is a daemon who never left me without answer or a sign of her presence when I invite her.

I have decided to invite some entities to ask for their assistence in myself improvements. Last friday I did call Valak and right after doing with the President Valak, I placed Gremory seal in front of me to open it and talk to the Duchess.

At that exact moment of placeing the sigil, I felt tired and decided to stop and do a separate ritual with Gremory on another ocasion. I said some words of courtesy to Gremory (just in case she was preparing herself to show up not to feel ignored). And I closed the ritual.

In that same day, after one hour or 2, I checked my WhatsApp and the was a really random message from a girl, we had not talk for many months, saying “Hi, dear!”

And guess what? this same girl was upset with me since we last talk. That’s why I found it so funny and random to receive her message, calling me dear.

Since I like to pay attention to details around me, when interacting with demons, I noticed that the message was sent at 12:56 and in Goetia, Duchess Gremory is listed in the position #56.
The other detail is: this same girls, I once asked Gremory to make her feel lust toward me and it worked perfectly.

Here is a screenshot:

I took that as a signal that Gremory was connecting with me. I felt honored with that and, in that same week, on Sunday night, I invited Gremory.

To continue…

5 Likes

Gremory - The Mistress of Precision

Daemons are so powerful and capable beings! Gremory proved this to me, by bringing results with such precisions. She can scan the earth planet and detect what she is looking for!

I asked him to help me improve my networking, without geographical restriction, the profile of the new people I want to meet are Asiatics and entrepreneurs (but not limited to that).

And guess what? Few days after this, I came across a very gentle young woman from Asia, who is also into entrepreneurship.

We have connected so well from the first minute. We had very intimate conversations, and a feeling of mutual trust was immediatelly installed. It was as if I was interacting with Gremory herself, becouse the girl asked the write questions and answered accordingly.

I have experieced this syncronicity before, when I worked with Bunes. When the Daemon is in charge, everything will just fit accordingly.

After 3 days of us talking and me flirting, the girl introduced me to a work platform, the stranger thing is that she gave access to her money and I was like :thinking: is it a scam or what?? I was so suspicious but couldn’t stop: she taught me the A-Z of that particular platform as if I was paying for it.

We worked online till late night, and I went to sleep waiting form the scam part to come. Before I go to bed, I called Duchess Gremory handled the report of what was happening. I did not sense her presence at all, but that’s not a problem: after sometime of working with entities you learn to trust.

I woke up today, and she messages me on WhatsApp, and said: hey, you know what? I am in my office right now, let resume that work - She gave me all instruction and in few minutes I had the money in my bank account.

She politely excused herself, she needed to take some days offline, no WhatsApp no nothing, she said that she will miss me and sent a picture of the with the following caption: only for you!

And I am here “left alone”, wondering myself if I am in love with this woman!

Enn: An Tasa Shi Gremory On Ca.

See you in the next episode!

2 Likes

What method do you use to call Gremory or the other goetia spirits?