Greetings!

Hello everyone, please call me Luna. I’ve been spiritual for several years, mostly reading books about the law of attraction and trying spells that were rarely successful. I discovered this forum a few days ago and decided to join after reading this thread.

I made a request to Amon for reconciliation and told him that I would thank him publicly when it is granted. It’s my first experience with demonic magic – I’m the noobiest noob around – but I wanted to get the account created in good faith and read more until then.

Regardless of the results, I look forward to learning with everyone here!

Do you have any experience with magick, Luna?

@DarkestKnight :stuck_out_tongue: Got to it first this time, didn’t I?

2 Likes

Barely. Until now, I only turned to magic in times of extreme desperation and rarely had success, but that was due to my own lust for results rendering it useless.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Luna!
You will find loads of information here that will help you greatly in the occult. :slight_smile:

Welcome, I see you like Chinese cartoons, you are a person of culture

One thing that has helped me in my endeavors is remembering that we are magical creatures. That we like all living creatures Around us are energy (its true we’re are all atoms and particles), you just need to find the right way to manipulate that energy.

2 Likes

hd_154b9dd3-8a46-4415-8bcd-28386546b0dd_man_of_culture

I have this gif saved for encounters with other people of culture.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Pallidamors. I will keep this in mind on my new journey. :slight_smile:

He is right, and some of that energy is delicious, thus must be vamped, but remember:

II:70 There is help & hope in other spells. Wisdom says: be strong! Then canst thou bear more joy. Be not animal; refine thy rapture! If thou drink, drink by the eight and ninety rules of art: if thou love, exceed by delicacy; and if thou do aught joyous, let there be subtlety therein!

2 Likes

Welcome Luna! You will learn so much here as I have. Ask questions. You will get answers!

Welcome Luna