Greetings

:eyes: Does it come with rainbows, or unicorns? If not how much each to add them on to the package?

2 Likes

It comes with the power of imagination, so heā€™d be more creative in his trolls. Unicorns and rainbows cost extra.

2 Likes

Are there trolls under that bridgeā€¦Just checking, never know when youā€™ll need a troll for your troll bridge and all or visa versaā€¦

and unicorns to feed to themā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

The imaginary trolls are free, the real ones cost an arm and a leg.

1 Like

does it matter from whomā€¦arrangements could beā€¦ made.

2 Likes

Naturally, but if you use the financing options you gotta pay interest.

1 Like

Oh well, anyway I banned him and included this in the e-mail notification, posting it here as well:

Okay this is my suggestion to you:

You keep making accounts and openly lying about who you are, what your background is, and so on, and in this thread you just actually threatened us a few times, something which is always going to earn a ban on here.

If you think you have a genuine spiritual warning, why not let us make our own choices, BUT, start a blog of your own, and post your ideas for why demon worshipping etc are dangerous on your own domain.

People will find it if itā€™s on Blogger and you keep updating it, you donā€™t need to be trying to catch a ride on our forumā€™s success, and then if you manage to stay off the death threats and ā€œsweetyā€ nonsense, they can make their own minds up.

But what youā€™re doing here is just undignified and honestly, lying and threatening doesnā€™t really give you the moral high ground.

Now, you can take this as a suggestion or not, but we will be banning you for as many times as you care to join, so itā€™s your choice how you spend your time and life energies.

Bye now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That is far too polite, Eva :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Insert Challenge Accepted meme

5 Likes

Eh, a little courtesy never did any harm. :smiley:

4 Likes

Fuuuuuuck! Iā€™m always late to the party

3 Likes

Lol this whole debacle made me think of something like forum wars. This person comes from another forum just to stir the pot here to make theirs look better. I know this probably isnā€™t happening. But it could be if we make accounts on their forum. Im joking here folks, im joking.

5 Likes

:eyes: Are you proposing a new game?

Where do we sign up?

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m out of a job.

3 Likes

What a thread, I like the nutjobs on here

1 Like