Greetings

Idk, I mean it might be funny if they managed to invade one of our minds…

Then we’d all think it was one of us the entire time…!
Not thinking they can, just taht it might make a good laugh…

Sounds like a threat though as a side note.

3 Likes

Why do you think people on here are affecting anyone’s afterlife?

And do you make all these fake accounts because your real personality is just unpleasant?

3 Likes

I mean, OP could have a point with that IF the fake ones would be more pleasant than OP is. We all are fake AF when getting summoned to a business call.

3 Likes

You just want to him to invade your mind so you can give him a dose of all that demon dick that is always in there, don’t ya, @Keteriya? :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

@Rasputin and the meaning of all this? Why do you like wasting your time so useless?

1 Like

Oh fck me and my wet keyboard…

7 Likes

@A_Pariah Is just mad she is still waiting for that corona guy :laughing:

4 Likes

True, thought it’s not usually a choice between “I am an initiate with 80 years’ experience” or “fuck off and die demon worshipper.”

I mean not most of the time, maybe PMS sometimes… :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah I mean, I’ve had those moments for sure…

Fck that was good dk, I’m still busting up.

3 Likes

Ouch, that hurted :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I’m curious why @Rasputin, who apparently is too dumb to follow simple instructions to do a simple introduction, now wants to know if anyone has had success chanting enns? :thinking:

What does it matter if a million humans are coming back from the dead to kill us all?

3 Likes

Please stay in this containment thread @Rasputin

I have one more thing to ask, you still there?

3 Likes

@Rasputin?

We need you!

3 Likes

Et phone hooomee!

3 Likes

Oh well, looks like an attempt to talk to the real person behind the larping and lying has failed, that’s what I get for trying to be civilised.

Down cometh the ban :hammer: in 5 minutes.

3 Likes

So what are we doing here, we aren’t going to fix whatever problem is in one thread lmao.

I mean you want to diagnose them so they can let the doc know or wut @Lady_Eva? :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my, I thought that was a clever, and it’s just a hammer.

3 Likes

No, I was hoping to find some way they could get what they need and not waste their time keep doing this. :thinking:

4 Likes

Mine was funnier, had to go an ruin da mood didn’t ya…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Aww, I missed the fun! I wanted to ask him if he wanted to buy a bridge in the spirit world.

3 Likes

Sadly he was active 16 mins ago

1 Like