Greetings

Heya; just joining up to learn more about magic

Anyone Know anything more in depth about King Paimon or Agrat Bat Mahlat?

Welcome @Rasputin Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required for a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

1 Like

We just had this guy on who was a priest with 80 years experience earlier today, but some fascist banned him, sorry, you’re out of luck. :thinking:

5 Likes

Welcome @Rasputin, I was wondering if you could help make me make a whisky wish upon-a-star?

1 Like

@Rasputin what exactly are you trying to accomplish here, maiking all these accounts with different and bizarre claims?

I’ll give you a few minutes just to get anything off your chest before I ban you, your behaviour is so undignified as to be quite embarassing to observe.

4 Likes

I think you know exactly how it works dear; we are sick of humans and spirits being enslaved. You know this cause you are possessed so meet with us soon dear

And yes you are actually aware of the truth so choose

Who’s the “we”? :thinking:

I mean aside from your lame attempts at sock puppet accounts that literally everyone notices within a few posts.

2 Likes

I KNEW it, LadyEva!!! :triumph:

3 Likes

Are we all possessed, or only some of us?

1 Like

The Irene Abyssian Queen or you know us as the Magic Police watch and learn

Yberion? No the woman… Morgana something something.

2 Likes

I am the magic police. Poser.

3 Likes

I don’t know of any magick police though. I mean I’ve been called that by people I banned, but not otherwise.

Why are you so butthurt about this forum?

2 Likes

Cause we killed Baphomet and freed every human spirit to have the afterlife they deserve so stop doing this or die

I think it’s all the dragon eggs, probably got one stuck in her Queeny VaJeany.

1 Like

I swear you just said you killed Paimon? So now you’re a serial demon killer?

Wait. Demon Serial killer.

3 Likes

Thats a crime. You are officially arrested.

5 Likes

And btw, if you claim that’s you, why did you just lie your ass off about being a generational witch with 80+ years’ experience?

Oh now that’s not very nice, is it? What does cosmic law say about making death threats, just because your little scam got busted?

4 Likes

Somebody has read far too many fantasy novels :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes