Greetings

Hello all.

I’m new to these forums, & thought I should introduce myself.

I am a very private individual, & like to keep my magick private. I’m still just a dabbler - thus I joined these forums; which I find offer a plethora of info & experiences. Love to interact with you guys & learn as much as I can. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

So what have you been dabbling in so far? Have you been at it long?

What areas of magick are you most interested in learning at the moment?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Respect that :slight_smile:

This is tough for me, this is a place to learn from others share experiences and hopefully help each other grow.

That’s only gonna happen when people exchange ideas, philosophies etc.

If your choosing to walk the left hand path so to speak, the desire for you to express your true self, make the necessary life changes etc. are already there, so I hope over time you find who and what your looking for.

To clarify, I am open to sharing my experiences on here, but I keep it private from my family because they are very traditional Christians.

I’ve started with protection rituals. I believe protecting my energy is key. I am interested in working with Demons of the Goetia. Only been doing this for 2 months, so I have just begun my journey. Setting my intention & will is the main focus for me. I need to also let go of lust for result, which I struggle with at times. I’ve already manifested results though.

1 Like