Greeting fellas

Hello everyone, nice meeting you. I am EL, i have been lurking here for years now from time to time, but the reason why i finally decided to join is because i want some help and instruction of certain spells that involved protecting me and attacking another people. Real life situation has been getting worse, i’m in a really DEEP SH*IT basicly. So much to the extent that i barely have any options left aside from trying to seek help using magic despite me being an Atheist. I’m that desperate, but it wouldn’t hurt to learn new knowledges. And being an atheist is also one of the reason why i’m hunt down by the people here among other things.

Sorry and thank you everyone, i’m really in need of spells that actually work. Anything

Welcome @ELINDRA Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hello EL, nice to meet you. :wave:t5: Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

These are the hardest, check out the “Baneful” magick category here, there’s a lot of options across manytraditions.

Maybe try looking into freezer and binding spells.

Look up how to enchant aka consecrate a talisman

Check out he Money category and look for money jar spells. Most folks here work with entities on this one, like Bune/Bime, Clauneck, Lucifer etc. You can find a few ritual walkthroughs on yt as well.

1 Like

Some spells are based on “sigil magick” (of course there are other types too), and for example a demonstration is given here

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

On your requests, if you have money to spare, I recommend two books. The first is Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield to destroy the people who are harming you and restore peace in your life.
The second is Wealth Magick by Damon Brand. It sounds like you are quite serious about wealth and would be dedicated. That is a book that can break down things in your life (What is necessary) but ultimately drive you towards extreme prosperity. Sounds like that book would be for you in this case.

These books are inexpensive (While being some of the most powerful magick you can get) and you can get the Kindle/Ebook edition on Amazon no problem (And of course, you should know better than to pirate/steal occult works. But for wealth magick, it is especially important that you buy the book instead of getting it for free).

1 Like

That’s insightful, thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG :+1: