Green Demon?

Well he gave me the answer I needed. I will get back and share results. I dunno for sure. But I have a feeling everything’s gonna be ok. :heart::black_heart:
Edit: Definitely! He is said to be a great teacher🙂

2 Likes

Indeed I do! Looks like they have some new Gnosis for me. haha. I’lll let you all know what I find!

1 Like

Yeah, that is so true! They take so many forms. We will never know them all!

It sure will! No doubt!

Just be careful with Lucifer, he lies about everything. Trust me I can totally testify to this. All I’m saying, is just don’t believe everything he says.

Welcome @Amber_Ford It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Uhoh, you made a cursed claim, now all the pitchforks will rise from the gentle masses.

2 Likes

Or maybe he was just being heavily sarcastic to you because such a busy entity has no time to deal with evangalists. Lucifer as well as the other kings are almost always honest and truthful. I have only ever known them to blow people off when they’re being channelled for shits n’ giggles or for reasons that are less than serious. I.e. wasting their time.

1 Like

Total BS. Complete, total and utterly ignorant BS. Very reminiscent of your first post, btw: Incubus Made Contact - I'm Excited! - #2 by Amber_Ford and also - you need to make an intro here. Preaching damnation and claiming some unproven expertise on “evil demons” won’t suffice.

The honesty of an entity like Lucifer depends 100% on how you approach them, your own integrity and what you’re made of. They don’t lie unless you’re not being genuine. They will mess with you if your attitude and behavior warrants it in order to set you straight. From what you’ve described in your first post, you have made contact with parasites. Lying? That’s a low-level thing for low-level entities (who btw sometimes will pretend to be Lucifer if they find someone who is gullible enough or brainwashed enough by religious propaganda) and low-level humans, and Lucifer’s position lightyears above this level seems to be beyond your comprehension. I don’t think you have the faintest clue about who and what Lucifer is. If you did, you wouldn’t spew such nonsense.

3 Likes

I think you have to compare “Trust me I’m someone on the internet” to the experiences some people have working with him and getting useful advice etc… anyway please do an intro as requested, and then maybe share some of your experiences so people have more to go on? :+1:

3 Likes

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude , but you didn’t just randomly reply to a thread made 7 months ago just to belittle an entity who has been really helpful and understanding towards me, did you? Instead of marching in here calling Lucifer a liar , you could just have said that based off your experience, supposing you have any, you don’t know if he can be completely trusted. The discussion would have ended there. But excuse me, I feel the need to call you out for this.

4 Likes

Think they’re trolling tbh pay no mind to it

To much of that lately tbh…

2 Likes

Yeah have noticed

LOL she couldn’t belittle anyone from where she stands. She “knows” Lucifer, yeah sure. I’m all for the different strokes for different folks mindset, and if something doesn’t work for you, fine, then move on. But this is sanctimonious babble from either a troll or someone whose brain has been exposed to too much religious dogma. And the “experience” she presumably has comes from dabbling in spheres she has no understanding of and contacting either parasites who fcked with her, or her own thoughtforms who gave her exactly what she expected.

1 Like

I know and although I have grown a thick skin towards people who come from reddit just to troll and waste our time, similar claims are insulting to people who actually have experiences and have created powerful bonds with entities like Lucifer.
I don’t think these experiences she’s babbling about are even real, or rather - to avoid being falsely presumed as a nihilist and forever suspicious - I believe they are kind of exaggerated. Because even brainwashed religious sheep can find their way and the truth if they only dive into the path of enlightenment. She seems like she hasn’t even taken a step into the abyssal knowledge of the craft and still relies on films like the exorcist to found her criticism…

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! I have read some people’s disrespectful or plain idiotic comments about King Paimon who I have a close bond with, and they’re annoying - and pointless. Or the people who come here proclaiming their “special” relationship with Him (this goes for any other entity, of course) after having chanted His enn once, or they’re saying they were chosen by Him as a child or something equally ludacris, and I’m like, no way this ever happened. I don’t even go on reddit. To me, that’s the land of armchair occultists and clueless trolls. It’s a shame people feel the need to insult entities they know nothing about, and thus indirectly insult the people who actually work with them. But on the other hand, they’re blocking their own path to spiritual evolution and remain stuck in a narrow, poisonous mindset of their own making. No human could insult Lucifer…they can only insult themselves, which is exactly what these people are doing in the end.

1 Like

THAT.
You see folks claiming to be some kind of demonic hybrid ,chosen by powerful demonic kings while they can’t even pronounce their name properly and have demons at their bed site while giving the most moronic and stereotypical answers when in an arguement in the forum. Like come on. People been tripping…

2 Likes

So someone’s a troll because they experienced Lucifer differently from you? going off the quick draw assumption that this person isn’t a troll, that’s besides the point. Lucifer doesn’t need a bunch of white knights getting upset in his steed. This person might of experienced Lucifer differently from others.

So it’s better to ease up on the white knight preaching because it’s sad. Lucifer isn’t going to be nice frilly to everyone, he’s not going to be mean to others. It’s not always the magician’s fault either. Lucifer is his own person and simply can do what he pleases lol so chill out kiddies.

1 Like