Great Marquis Amon for reconciliation

Last week a person very close to me snapped completely out of the blue because they saw a situation in a certain way, and while I was pointing to them that their assumption was missing key variables they went full berserk mode, from 0 to 200 in 3 seconds. They yelled me to disappear from their lives, never to talk to them again, threatened me, and other things I won’t even mention.

I was surprised and hurt with the explosion and decided to call Great Marquis Amon, even rather desperate I cleared my mind as much as I could, drew his sigil, lighted up a candle and chanted his enn until I felt something, then I offered him the candle, talked to him and asked the damage to be reversed, also told him I would tell the history in the forum here if it gets solved, and light up another candle and said that the next one would be the right colour ( the only available one I had was green), so I also would like to ask what is the candle color you guys associate with him? I’m seeing mixed info in the internet

Anyway, the person went to bed after the discussion(that’s when I called him btw) and when they woke up they kept messaging me with demeaning language and anger for the rest of the day. The following day, though they never apologised, they had a different tone acting suspiciously seemly empathetic and voiced themselves as if their reaction was completely different from what it actually was, and when I questioned if they wanted me to disappear the answer was that they have always been here for me and wouldn’t want me to ever leave, and started to act kind and endearing, saying supportive words and in that same day everything went, as far as I can tell, back to normal as if the explosion never happened, and it seems to be going this way still, so I’m reporting here as part of my proposed agreement to Great Marquis Amon since things got better quick and taking the opportunity to ask about the candle colour.

Sorry for the long post and thank you Great Marquis Amon

5 Likes

This is really bad.

Some people actually do this on purpose: they blow up, don’t apologise then gaslight you pretending what you remember didn’t happen. You just let yourself get walked over.

and when I questioned if they wanted me to disappear the answer was that they have always been here for me and wouldn’t want me to ever leave, and started to act kind and endearing, saying supportive words and in that same day everything went, as far as I can tell, back to normal

That’s a really bad sign you have someone with element of narcissist personality on your hands.

Now they have basically put you through the well known narcissist “shit test” or “poop test” (kid you not, look it upon youtube, this is a thing) and you let them get away with it, they will feel perfectly happy that they can not only do this again, they can get worse and worse until they have you convinced it’s all your fault.

This person will very likely do this again, you’ve trained them you’re ok with them treating you badly, and they will only think you’re weak and deserve it for allowing it.

I don’t think this is ok, I suggest you do some reading around and learn about this behaviour as much as you can, and THEN decide if this person is actually worth keeping around.

4 Likes

I undersdtand what you’re saying, but also in a way what I asked to happen technically happen and I think I should still tell the story as I said I would.
I appreciate the time you took to answer me, I will look into it further, it does sounds worse than what it felt like to me at first, thank you.

I absolutely, 100% agree. The person seems like the average narc trying to trauma-bond… and it’s working :confused:

OP, please remember to always love yourself more than anyone else. If you get sucked into that downward spiral, it’s gonna be really hard for you to get out of it.

1 Like

Perhaps it is that posting here was part of the way Marquis Amon needed you to realize what you may be dealing with in this person. Perhaps it is that magick to retain a relationship is wasted on a person who treats you this way.

2 Likes

If I didn’t post here I wouldn’t have read the words Mulberry wrote, so I can see how that could be the case.

Also thanks for your answer and welcome back ( the forum says your last post was 2 years ago )

Meant this as reply to @LaStrega, but it doesn’t seems to be working ( at least on my screen ) so I’m tagging just in case

3 Likes

I appreciate your comment, I understand I have a lot to think about in this situation

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I would ask Amon to do a new favor- grant the person the horror of self-knowledge. That’s burning coals heaped on the head right there.

1 Like