Graveyard Dirt in a Love Spell

I would suggest you to warm the Way of the candle to around 160 Degree celsius, take a metal can and put the graveyard dirt around the wick, which you can stabalize by a little cross on the top.

mix the graveyard dirt with hair / Nails or Wardrobe pieces of your partner to strengthen the connection.
You should incorporate rose leafs or Chockolade pieces to sweeten the energy and not just make a fully blown curse, since you want a positive outcome after all.

In fact i feel graveyard dirt to be to potent for what you aim at, but that’s your decission to make.
Rose Stings would be enough to bring his awareness to your needs in my point of view.

After molding the candle, let it cool down for at least 24 hours, just to bind the compounts together completely.

Notice that you don’t want to burn the candle completely in one go, after you finished it.
Rather light it weekly or monthly for up to one hour each time.
That way you can increase the effect each time you use it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

If taken from the grave of a close relation, you’re simply asking for the assistance of the dead spirit.

4 Likes

Thorns or dried petals? Could I PM you please?

1 Like

That all depends on intent and the symbolic representation. If the intent is to contact a dead loved one then sure but if the intent is to use it for its innate magical attributes then it’s a different kind of magick being performed than just basic necromancy it’s more along the lines of a charm.

1 Like

sure you can. and i mean thorns.

Nope.
Wrong.

Graveyard dirt is considered a strong necronomic force!
And while intend can overwrite a part of it, the base energy keeps death bound.

Sin,

¥’B

Splainy?

Sorry, but that’s BS unless you produce some historic evidence.

Yes, how so?

Mixing death energies with love sounds powerful, but also inappropriate, unpredictable and risky.

1 Like

You tell us, after a year I guess you must have done it already. So, was it a success? Did you made your target being even more obsessed with you as you wished a year ago, or not? I don’t need to provide any “historic evidence” (!!), its magick, I’d rather hear the results from you.

By historic evidence, I mean the history of hoodoo and the very many uses of GD within it.

I haven’t used this spell, since I’m married. But I did use a Russian love spell when my future husband and I were about to split up for good. Worked like a charm. I can post a rough translation if anyone wants it.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

The only time I have seen GD used in a love spell was very specifically A type of hoodoo spell called a “love me or die” spell.

1 Like

How did that turn out?

I didn’t use it. But a late friend of mine was a really hardcore hoodoo practitioner. He showed me his recipe. Even then, he never actually used it. I believe Catherine Yronwode’s book “hoodoo herb and root magick” describes a recipe for it as well. But it’s been about 6 years since I looked through that book, so I could be wrong.

1 Like

That is so hardcore man… I love the dedication that people have… did anyone ever try that spell??
I wonder…

@Ravenxoxo Not to my knowledge. My late friend might have known someone who did. But no one I know has ever tried it

1 Like

Cool…

I would like to know. Can you post it plz

Welcome @Crystal_Vidrine It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro