Graveyard Dirt in a Love Spell

Hi.

I realize this was asked before, but my question is a bit more specific: I do not have access to the grave of any family, friends, past loves, etc. Would general graveyard dirt do? How exactly do I use GD? Rub it onto the candle or carve a hole and put it inside?

My goal: I want my partner to become more compliant. I am sick and tired of having my desires ignored because he’s too stubborn, even though we both love each other. I am not willing to give up on him.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Licorice root…helps you gain power over someone and control them.
Calamus root is also good for dominance and control.

11 Likes

Don’t use graveyard dirt in a love spell…

7 Likes
9 Likes

A GRAVEYARD DIRT LOVE SPELL FOR ATTRACTION
If one wishes to bring about love, one might buy the dirt from someone who loved one in life (a relative or a deceased spouse, for instance) because their spirit, once invoked, would be inclined to help one achieve lasting love.

Some workers prefer dirt from a baby’s grave, because they say that the spirit thus invoked is lovable, malleable, and biddable; but others say it is too weak, being young, and will not prove as effective as dirt from the grave of an adult.

Some recommend that those who wish to perform love spells use only dirt from the grave of someone who loved you, in order to ensorcel and enthrall a living lover.

In 1998, Dana (missdanaj@ geocities. com) posted this love spell to usenet:

You need green paper, vandal root, and dirt from a graveyard. You write your name and the guy’s name on the paper, put the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the center of the paper, wrap it up and leave it under your bed.
I got this spell from a spell book published by Baron Blanc in Sydney, Australia. Please understand that (in the book’s words) “it is one of the most powerful love spells and should be undertaken only after other love spells have failed. Not for the faint hearted.”

1 Like

Why you’re even considering to follow a spell you saw somewhere in the internet in a random site made from people that you know nothing about their practices and/or their success? I advice you not to use graveyard dirt in a love spell, if you want to use it either way well, good luck, no one’s forcing you not to do it.

2 Likes

If you cannot access this and the specs of the ritual you are doing call for it. Your likely better off doing a different ritual. Using graveyard dirt in general is for death workings. This is the first kind of exception I’ve seen. Unless you plan on killing or sending your target to the hospital i wouldn’t recommend experimenting with ingredients outside of spec.

3 Likes

Burning those or what?

I have never tried this out, but one of the fun and best parts about black magick is experimention. Try this out and let us know if it goes well!!

1 Like

Yea I agree but with more…reasonable ingredients… Obviously the OP is new in this, since he/she’s trying to find spells in random sites… We’ve seen how some newbies unwillingly have send to the hospital people because they wanted to “experiment”. But if the OP feels confident and doesn’t care for the outcome, then yea go for it!

2 Likes

I got ya. The difference here in my opinion is that the dirt is not being used as an ingredient but to invoke the dead to do a task. The risk is in the entity being summoned, not the dirt itself like using it to dress a candle and manipulating the energy towards the target. But shit I have never done this so I may not even know what I am talking about :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I totally get the reason behind it, I used the word ingredient because I do see it as such. Now if you’ll use it to dress a candle or meditate on it or form a circle around the candles and say “die die my darling”, still it’s an “ingredient” in my books! She’s free to do it if she likes of course, I’d just not recommend it for someone new…

2 Likes

I saw some opinions stating GD is used for death energy or baneful workings, and to avoid love. I disagree. GD can most certainly be used for this, especially when collected from the heart region (yes, this matters).

BUT

I really only suggest GD in ‘love’ workings when accepted from a grave of someone you knew, or are at least sure of their benevolence. And use older dirt for this, unless you want more personal involvement from the spirit of the dead.

I do, however, agree that this is not something to be used unless you really know what you are doing with it and why. Unlike something like a dagger or chalice, GD is more than an inanimate tool. Use it foolishly and you are just as likely to hurt yourself as you are to help.

This is good advice, IMO, as a substitute for what you are aiming for.

Hmmm…if you want him to be more ‘compliant’ (#1 fuckey, I assume) you could also try jasmine. Douse yourself in a nice essential within reason, focus your will, and turn your eyes on your partner. Bedroom eyes, that is :wink: It works for men as well as women. I am a guy, and jasmine is my favorite Love Potion #9, so to speak.

With repeated use you can even create a scent trigger in your mate’s mind. They smell it and know it is business time, lol.

8 Likes

Perfect answer as always my friend. This is what I was trying to say this but failed, when I said in this thread it is not being used and directed towards the target.

Everyone is probably correct that a neophyte probably shouldnt be using this type of working, I am just irresponsible and love to take risks lololol.

To the OP, listen to the adults in the room, I will get you into trouble :joy:

2 Likes

Not necessarily. This is why I feel it so important to learn fundamentals like banishing, grounding, uncrossing, etc. That way one can be free to experiment with the knowledge they can handle the BS that might come their way. I experiment all the time. I also end up doing a lot of banishing and post ritual protection, lol.

2 Likes

Yes or dress your candle with them, sprinkle on a petition paper or even add to an oil and dabbed on pulse points.

If you want to have your partner more cooperative I highly recommend sleep talk. When hes sleeping (listen for the breathing changes, breath becomes deeper, slower), then whisper to him the phrases in a positive context of what you want.
If your after ancestral assistance in a spell, ask them directly.
Spells are usually done with what you have nearby, if GD is out of reach ask yourself for a substitue but dont let yourself get bogged down by the small details.
Good luck!

1 Like

Also, when dealing with stubborn ppl, you have to be committed to maintaining what you do. The stubborness usually outlasts a spell, thats why I prefer hypnosis with longterm stuff :wink:

1 Like

The OP referred to LuckyMojo. Please pay attention.

And if you consider this blog random, I don’t have anything to say to you.

There are many spells for Love, too many to list, but most of the time when you want it really potent the pinch of graveyard dirt is involved with other items this is a simple spell here

Thing you will need: green paper, vandal root, and dirt from a graveyard. You will write your name and the persons name on the paper, put the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the center of the paper, wrap it up and leave it under your bed. Source

I’m not here to debate the legitimacy of whatever assumptions happen to be made about me. Do your own research.