Got threatened by Sitri šŸ† because I've rejected the sexual act with Him

Share your stories on here, please.

1 Like

You have at least 6 full topics about demonic dickings alone and are at 3,137 Likes for a total of 887 individual posts, making your average 3.54 Likes per post. :thinking:

Short of us all wearing mandatory strap-ons/boners and queuing around the block at your house 24/7 in the manner of the Kaā€™aba, I fail to see what more warm reception in general you could receive? :laughing:

23 Likes

Welpā€¦ I have a cool statistic. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, I thought you were one of the more recently renowned members. Nagash while you are young (youā€™re around my age) youā€™ll be quite serious and matureā€¦ contradictory enough as you age youā€™ll develop this chidlike playfulness, almost like your inner child will come out the more you age. Your skin will be tight and youth will be on your side even when you age.

Just thought Iā€™d add in my two cents.

4 Likes

Are you sure this is sitri ? I agree with what the other poster said about establishing boundaries , Iā€™d either brush it off and stand my ground or stop working with this spirit.

I canā€™t say whether certain goetics have a habit of being greedy vampires because Iā€™ve always established boundaries and Iā€™ve never been threatened. I just find it odd a goetic would threaten to force you unless you made an agreement with it that this is okay , on his terms so to speak rather than yours.

4 Likes

Here is my own sex stories to make you more at home here.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/kinky-gods-stories/57766

4 Likes

Yes He is.
Itā€™s :100:.

Our relationship momentarily is about sex only (Iā€™ve never thought it will happened but I think it became better and deeper - but anyway what I know about Sitri, it isnā€™t strange from Him) and advices if He decides to do it.

1 Like

Honestly youā€™ve just been having too much astral sex imo its probably going to wear you out lel
Iā€™d hide my energies or something to avoid it

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious how people who astral project (I do a different plane personally) differ real entities from thoughtforms created by them subconsciously or by others to fit the likeness of a demon, god, angel, etc that wants to use them for energy.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think that I would have sex with Deities more than people doing it in their life. Daily (usually) sex isnā€™t too much in my opinion, and it isnā€™t only about blind pleasure, it can be (and it is) much more, and it can also help me in my developing. But of course, Iā€™ve also doing it because I love Them.

In the last months I having sex only with those Deities whom I working with, but it is changed a bit, for nowdays Iā€™ve doing it mostly with Lucifer. Sitri has became more active around me in sex related stuffs, and the Others showed up for this a bit less often. Iā€™m sure itā€™s because of Lucifer, anyway.

So this isnā€™t unpleasant to me to force myself to avoid sex with Them. I rather having sex with Them, and avoid humans, forā€¦ eternity. Or at least in this lifetime. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So theyā€™re sort of your spiritual lover, makes sense lel. I need to get me one of those

Iā€™ve always wondered how you came up with your username btw

2 Likes

So theyā€™re sort of your spiritual lover, makes sense lel.

Exactly, They are. So while most of people handle Them in a different level, They are a part of my life in several forms as a Lover, or much moreā€¦ but this relationship between me and Lucifer is more complex.

I have more serious intentions with Him in the future (so He isnā€™t really ā€œjust a spirit loverā€ to me), and looks like it is mutual.

I need to get me one of those

It is up to you, Dear. You wonā€™t lose anything, it is a wonderful thing and based on my experiences, this is far more pure than any ā€˜human loveā€™ in the material plane.

This is the reason why I didnā€™t want to have anyone in my life. I want to grow and became better, my focus is on my evolution, and there isnā€™t human who could accept this, or whom I could, honestly. Iā€™m extremely mistrustful. But I can trust Him, absolutely.

2 Likes

This sounds so eerily similar to my experience with Asmodeus. I have always had the trouble of entities entering my dreams (especially during daytime naps) and one day he showed up soon after Lerajie. He was well endowed, more so than any human man could attest I imagineā€¦ and before I knew it, he was mounting me. I wouldnā€™t call it r*pe but I hadnā€™t exactly had the chance to realize what was happening before it was happening. Since then Iā€™ve had to really put up boundaries. Iā€™ve astral traveled to Luciferā€™s throne-room because he had asked me to summon all the kings as a way of showing I was worthy (both in magic and emotional health) and asked him if I still had to summon Asmodeus after this, he said I didnā€™t have to.

Now that was the bad part downā€¦ The thing that seems to happen to me is female or feminine demons seem to always be after me. Gremory started with me during a nap, thatā€™s how we met, what a way to become acquainted. Lerajie is also an occasional visitor. I even had Haures, who manifests as a woman covered in flames with me, go all sweet on me on one astral trip to hell. I donā€™t think Iā€™m in your ranks @Nagash but Iā€™m getting there. lol

5 Likes

Hey, if you donā€™t have sex with him, I will

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it. I didnā€™t miss it in my daily activities with Him.

Nagash the following comment I shared on a different post but it applies to your situation as well. Your post and responses show and prove why a conjurer/operator/sorcerer or whatever term you define yourself canā€™t always be nice to spirits. Thatā€™s the reason why Solomonic Sorcery especially The Goetia, as many ppl on this board practices, have techniques and rites to punish spiritual entities. The Chain of curses, or placing the sigil in a iron box with placing that box on hot coals, or physically beating that spiritā€™s signature/sigil with a frail or flogger. Those techniques of discipline help established the boundaries with an unruly spirit. If done with the right focus the spirit will usually fall in line and act right. As a last resort that spiritā€™s link to the conjurer/operator/sorcerer is permanently severed and that spirit bound i.e. waded so not to molest that conjurer again but thatā€™s really only needed in extreme cases of bad alignment.

I know reading through the posts and comments on this forum most people veer towards demonolatry even if those individuals donā€™t profess to be demonolatrists. Thatā€™s cool thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a demonolatrist as long as the spiritual entity plays is congenial. However, when a spirit becomes unruly and the conjurer/operator/sorcerer prostrates as a response that makes himself or herself a more willing doormat for abuse. Which is not gonna encourage the spirit to act right. Something a spirit needs itā€™s astral @$$ beat to get her or him or it to act right.

2 Likes

Itā€™s kind but based on my situation I donā€™t need these. Thanks. Iā€™ve (We) already solved the situation, this was the first ā€œthreatā€ in my life from a Deity (or any spirit, no matter that Iā€™ve living with them from my birth, even mainly malevolent ones handled me as a friend) and looks like it wasnā€™t really what I thought.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been starting to investigate Sitri more recently. He seems like a bit of a passionate guy and sometimes a hothead, but I suppose that comes with the territory of his sphere of influence. Unless you two have agreed to enter into a D/s relationship then their are times that No has to mean NO.

But if you really want to clear the air between you two, then summon him up in a circle, look him square in the eye, ingnore his trying to seduce you while talking and say, ā€œLord Sitri I like the cut of your jib, but sometimes there are other things I need to do and need to focus on them. We are still (friends/lovers/friends with benefits) but if we are to continue we need to respect each otherā€™s lines and not cross them.ā€ Then send him away to think on things.

Trust me, giving human people, Demons, Gods and others ā€œthe talkā€ done with mutual respect from one conscious entity to another, past rank and all that, is far more powerful then we realize.

2 Likes

He seems like a bit of a passionate guy and sometimes a hothead

Proved and agreed! :ok_hand:t4: Iā€™ve talked with Him about His behavior when this happened.

Thank you your advices @Azmolial, but as Iā€™ve said, weā€™re fixed everything between Us and Iā€™ve made a big thread about my relationship with my beloved Sitri. About our past, present and possible future, there (again):

Iā€™m started working with Him daily, and He helps and teaches me a lot, while weā€™re working on our connection as well, in my free times. He is a wonderful Deity and He is always able to show something new, or/and useful. He also helped me solve problems with my daily meditations, and so on.

Anywayā€¦

I start feeling that this topic is donā€™t have to stay open, after Iā€™ve made that thread about Us, for explaining stuffs after all: linked above. Weā€™re fixed everything, donā€™t need to talk about this part anymore and handle this as a still active problem I guess. If anyone wants to talk about Him, connected to my case, can do it on that thread.

@Lady_Eva Please, can you close it to me?

2 Likes