Got My Universal Circle Two Days Ago

I don’t put that separation. Azazel has become my constant companion and guide and I feel him with me at all times. It’s empowering, both on the mental and attitude level. I can’t see how I would go mad when I’m always in between planes. But I am. Always. And it’s fucking awesome!

I have a question… can doing the LBRP or the LBRH remove the spririt/demon that is bound to the circle?

Doubtful, banishing just removes your awareness of the spirit and vice versa , it doesn’t make the spirit leave. If you wished to I bind the spirit I would suggest evoking the spirit and remove its binding to the object in question. You could then either leave it as is or have a particular spirit of your choice bind itself to the circle.

Im talking about the spirit that is already bound to the circle, by EA.
Maybe i should refrase my question… is it okey to do the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram/hexagram in the circle? I would like do, but dont want do banish the spirit.

I Wonder What happened with Timothy and the Distributors im starting to wonder if they are all Dead lol…

[quote=“IsabellSilver, post:44, topic:1737”]Im talking about the spirit that is already bound to the circle, by EA.
Maybe i should refrase my question… is it okey to do the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram/hexagram in the circle? I would like do, but dont want do banish the spirit.[/quote]

In my oppinion, yes, you can do the LBRP and Hexagram, I think that if the spirit of the circle were so easy to exorcise itself, E A Koetting would have written or communicated intructions about it!.

Please… Tell me, is your circle working in your evocations? thanks!

I have banished with my Universal Circel set up in my temple. The spirit bound to it is still around. When a spirit is bound to an item it is not really trapped in the item, but it has a special link to the item that allows us to work with it in a more powerful way. To get M.H. to leave one would have to be trying to specifically do that. So you are safe :slight_smile:

Edit: Jesus it is early, typos for everyone!

Alright great, thank you for your answers!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“IsabellSilver, post:44, topic:1737”]Im talking about the spirit that is already bound to the circle, by EA.
Maybe i should refrase my question… is it okey to do the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram/hexagram in the circle? I would like do, but dont want do banish the spirit.[/quote]

You’re not going to accidentally remove Malzaz from anything! However, as the eternal mediator, He doesn’t linger where he’s not wanted, so if you have the intention of removing him from your circle, it won’t be hard to do. I should note, however, that as long as YOU possess the circle, and call it yours, no other person will be able to remove Malzaz Hyroth other than you.

1 Like

Well said EA.