Got My Universal Circle Two Days Ago

Thank you all for getting the Universal Circle.

We honestly consider it the most powerful magick circle that humanity has inherited yet from the spirit world.

It sucks so fucking bad that a few of you have found random little black blotches of concentrated ink on the fabric. Obviously, since you received them in sealed shrink wrap, it’s clear were did not know they had smudges before we sent them to you.

I assure you that every circle sample E.A. inspected before and after we ordered our batch were in a mint condition of cleanliness - otherwise we would’ve rejected the sample.

I’m currently in the process of filing a formal complaint at my artisan manufacturer, and await their explanation and recourse.

I sincerely thank you for understanding, and hope you remain certain that we create the best and most effective occult educational programs and goods that we possibly can.

P.S. You don’t understand the level of fury I feel right now about this.

2 Likes

Nice one Timothy, give em hell (literally).

Timothy do you need photos of the Circles showing the stains?

I want one so bad! Unfortunately I will not have the monies until the first week of October. I hope the spirits of commerce will see fit to leave one for me :slight_smile:

Thanks Allot Timothy

Received mine last Friday, also with two amall stains I couldn’t identify. Irrelevant, its beautiful. What intrigued me no end was feeling the "living"energy explelled by the unopened package. Thanks.

What would you estimate are the dimensions of the Universal Circle? Is it a 5 x5 foot square or do you think its larger than that?

Still waiting for mine.

Got mine yesterday. Before opening the box it felt as if I was holding something living…

I’m not quite sure if it’s 5x 5, but I was surprised at how large it was.

Just wanted to add I got mine two days ago and the quality is fantastic. There are definite dye stains on the back that seep through, but given I’m smearing my own blood on this thing I can’t be bothered by stains too much.

Anyway, after I folded it up and put it away, I realized my hands were aching from energy overload (guess I gotta work on clearing my channels more). Needless to say, the energy it puts out is palpable. I was on the fence about purchasing it, and now I’m so glad I did.

Im still waiting for Timothy to finish with his Rage lol Im sure he gave them …well a talking to to say the least lol But yeah i too was surprised by the size of it

As for the Dye Stains (Or whatever they are) im More concerned about future buyers aparently alot of people got stains on this batch

And im wondering if something happened during the packaging process that Just Escaped EA’s eye or something

They said that each was consecrated by EA personally and he had Bound Malzaz Hyroth to them Which is great and all but than i wonder what the process is after this Binding

i mean…after that’s done do they send it back to get packaged could it have happened there? lol

I am HONESTLY more curios to know WHAT happened that i care that it DID i am weird that way lol

1 Like

[quote=“Azrael, post:31, topic:1737”]Im still waiting for Timothy to finish with his Rage lol Im sure he gave them …well a talking to to say the least lol But yeah i too was surprised by the size of it

As for the Dye Stains (Or whatever they are) im More concerned about future buyers aparently alot of people got stains on this batch

And im wondering if something happened during the packaging process that Just Escaped EA’s eye or something

They said that each was consecrated by EA personally and he had Bound Malzaz Hyroth to them Which is great and all but than i wonder what the process is after this Binding

i mean…after that’s done do they send it back to get packaged could it have happened there? lol

I am HONESTLY more curios to know WHAT happened that i care that it DID i am weird that way lol[/quote]

I was under the impression that the manufacturing place sealed it themselves, and E.A. bound the spirit while it was packaged.

I have only the smallest amount of experience with screen printing, but I can tell you as an art student of many years it’s very easy to get ink where you don’t want it. It reeks of unprofessional on the parts of the people E.A. hired, but I can assure you nothing shady happened, it was just sloppy work, or lack of quality assurance on their part. Don’t forget E.A. is a customer here too.

1 Like

Touche Blacklamb i had not considered that but your totally right about EA being a customer too

I just got mine! I was going to wait till tomorrow to open it but I could not resist, I had to see it. Not only is it beautiful but intense as well. The air in the room is much heavier, I need to evoke. I have never felt anything like this circle before.

Hey guys. Nice to be back after a break, see new faces and old hands still here. Does anyone know is there an international shipping option on the circle? The order page looks like its US only…

1 Like

Io Pan! I’ve always loved that picture.

Anyway, I’m 99% sure someone here mentioned they were living in Australia and got theirs.

Sweet. Thanks Blacklamb. I hope it looks better than my Aramaic KOF circle. And I’m a big fan of Pan too… Hmm I wonder… Then Crowley famously went mad for several months and spent time in an asylum after attempting to summon Pan didn’t he. Or after successfully summoning him I would say…

It wasn’t just Pan that put Crowley over (he seemed to like Pan as a Godform). From the research I’ve done as a former member of the AA (not OTO), he seemed to have a hard time living a “normal” life (to his standards of normal) after exposing himself to several things he worked with. His drug use plus the currents he worked with and the higher level he always pushed himself toward seems to me to have pushed him to the point to where he would rather be experiencing the spiritual realms that live a physical life. He quit trying to put up a separation between the two worlds. This is a physical incarnation, but Crowley toward the end didn’t seem to want the physical. Temple of Set (who are a joke on most things, but I like this part) call it the curse of the magus: he who has seen the higher realms and never quite comes back. Though they said LaVey suffered for this (I don’t think much of him), but they say Crowley did as well (that I can believe). Just my interpretation of a man long dead. But a point, when done with a ritual, bring yourself back to the physical mentality. You need a separation between the two lives you lead.

I suppose this is completely derailing the thread, but Pan is one of the few gods near and dear to my heart! And I have to say I never quite got the “madness” thing people took from him. When we interact I feel sexy and playful and want to have some fun; I always thought “crazy” was Dionysus’ thing.

Edit: By the way Neo, no need to fear it not looking good. This circle is quality, great material and a great printing job.

I live in the Netherlands, so international shipping is not a problem.