Got My Universal Circle Two Days Ago

and I love it! I was amazed at how much power radiates from that thing. I can’t wait to start using it in ritual. Thanks for making this available to us, EA!

1 Like

Muth-A-Fucka’s…

I JUST got mines today!!!

Fuckin’ BAD ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

oh yes…it’s on bitches and ho’s it’s fuckin’ ON:)

P.S.,

Me thinks I shall consecrate it tonight in the weeee hours of the morning with my own life-blood

Hey mode. Did you order from the first or second batch ?

[quote=“Mode_439, post:2, topic:1737”]Muth-A-Fucka’s…

P.S.,

Me thinks I shall consecrate it tonight in the weeee hours of the morning with my own life-blood[/quote]

I ordered mine sunday and haven’t received it yet.Hopefully it’ll be there when I get home from work today.I remember the ad saying they get shipped on Wednesday.What’s the best ritual of cosecration for this type of thing?

[quote=“fratervv, post:3, topic:1737”]Hey mode. Did you order from the first or second batch ?

[quote=“Mode_439, post:2, topic:1737”]Muth-A-Fucka’s…

P.S.,

Me thinks I shall consecrate it tonight in the weeee hours of the morning with my own life-blood[/quote][/quote]

I ordered from the second :slight_smile:

Ya know,

I consecrated mine last night. Here’s what I did:

1. Laid out the UC facing South (the direction of Hell and the Demonic…thanks E.A.:))
    1.1. Used the banishing ritual found within KofF, however, I faced the 4 cardinal points and vibrated the words whilst making an inverted pentagram within the air, circumambulating to the left (counter clock wise)

2. Sat atop the UC on my meditation zafu & zabuton and meditated. Whilst meditating I visualized ALL the insane Black Sorcery I’m going to do within MY personal UC - also visualized my life being built to order.

3. Then, after feeling a surge of energy pulsing through me (don’t know if I created it 'cause of my new BAD AZZ circle, or, 'cause of the entity bound to it? And i don’t care), I did the following:

From E.A. in another post in “translations” I believe…

“Give an offering to His house, to devour,
Which the eye, the house, is with Sammael.
700 years to bind the name of God in chains.”

The first phrase begins with the “lambda” looking symbol.
The second phrase begins with the sideways looking F.
The third phrase beings with the small line and long line running vertical.

I faced and read the LAMBDA looking symbol (R to L) - “Give an offering to His house, to devour,” and cut into my Right fatty portion of my palm to get a good blood drip going and smeared my blood over each and every symbol.

I did the same in turn for the rest of the symbols everyone :slight_smile:

I used my Right hand 'cause it’s my dominant hand…it made sense to ME. Now, perhaps because I’m a lil over the top, or, I’m not well balanced but I did the above process 3 times. I’d like to note that I felt pretty “high” after the consecration ritual…at one point I found myself cutting within my palm and laughing to myself.

P.S.,

From my experience in using blood every so often, it REALLY helps to have ALL of one’s medical supplies set up prior to any palm slashing/blood work.

I had my wound care, gauze, alcohol swabs…everything set up on a small table besides the entire operation :slight_smile:

P.S.S.,

BLOOD…it’s not juster for breakfast anymore! E.A. does discuss how to consecrate the UC in on of the last vids on YouTube.

M_439

1 Like

Wow mode I can only imagine the energy coursing through you and the temple during your consecration.I like to be over the top in ritual as well.I usually follow the rituals to the letter untill my mind changes modes then all these incantations and hand jesters start flowing through me.I did a ritual from WoD last night,the one where you draw an inverted pentagram,and introduce yourself to the demons.I consecrated the pentagram,and called the first few incantations but then something came through me almost like I was channeling the darkness.I started calling conjurations I’ve never heard of before.I then went into the most intense rapture state I’ve ever experienced.It was so overwhelming I fell to the floor and passed out,and woke up 3 and a half hours later at 2:30am feeling completely drained.I know I got off topic and I apologise,but does anyone have any insight into what this could have acheived for me?I called the demons to flood my temple,fill me with hellfire,and basically have my back.

Got mine yesterday. Very impressed with the material quality and how vibrant the color is. Right out of the package it almost looked like it was glowing with power like an activated sigil.

Arrived yesterday for me too via USPS.

There’s a sense of great satisfaction when I open my mailbox and see I have mail from E.A. Koetting!

How long did it take for your guy’s UC’s to arrive?I ordered mine sunday.

Ordered mine Thursday. Getting excited!!!

Just got mine today and its Beaaaaautiful but has a few weird stains on it that seep right through the fabric and stain the bottom

i dont know what they could possibly be as it was individually wrapped…and there is a SINGLE part that’s frayed right about in the middle but ill just burn that off carefully with a lighter its more the confusing stains that are …well confusing lol

You sure somebody didn’t sneek in and “consecrate” it for you? lol

@Seeker LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its actually really funny you say that because some of the smaller stains actually DO look like that which is why i was like…what the fuck lol

Thank you for posting that photo, Sukujin! I ordered mine at the beginning of the week and was worried the packaging might not be as discreet as it is.

Anyway, can’t wait until it’s finally here. Was going to evoke Duke Saleos this week and decided to hold off until I got my circle. You guys are getting me more and more excited.

1 Like

Haha, stranger things have happened right :wink: Aw man, wheres magick without humour :slight_smile:

Haha, stranger things have happened right :wink: Aw man, wheres magick without humour :)[/quote]

I dont know man like i said its still beautiful im just more confused how it even happened it was sealed and individually wrapped

so something MUST have happened before it was sent out but i cant think of what could have happened to it…lmao But i defiantly agree about the Humor Bit :stuck_out_tongue:

To add on to what Sukujin is saying, the exact design promised was not provided, there are small errors and it was disappointing. However, once I charged it with my blood and stepped into it, the emotion turned from disappointment to awe. Don’t miss out on this item guys, it’s great.

I just received mine, and it has a couple black ink stains. Probably from production and not a problem for me. Its the magical properties of the Circle that matters, not so much the physical.
I havent had time to do anything with the Circle yet, only sat in it for like 15 minutes to feel out the energies of the Circle and the spirit connected to it. I could definitly feel strong empowering energies at work there, i look forward to start working with it.

Just put in an order for mine…CAN. NOT. WAIT.