GoodBye

I am sorry to see you go @wolfinsheepsskin
I loved the readings you gave and all the things you did.
I have been busy all day and every other day plus this never popped up in threads so i never saw this until now.

I hope you will get through this depressing time of your life… I have been through it as well and it is not easy to battle but eventually you win.

I bid you an honorable farewell.

2 Likes

You should have some respect for the KING who commands 200 LEGIONS. If he wants to be called by his earned title, then respect that boundary. Being disrespectful and making bad first impressions is a surefire way to get ignored or attract the protectiveness of those who do not appreciate seeing their respected leader being blatantly and willfully disregarded.

2 Likes

I’ve never had issue either way … calling him king or not.

I don’t see why people get all into a to fit over this. If he wants to be addressed as such he will certainly let the one evoking know about it
Other wise it’s just something to stress over and distract you during operation.

The main thing is to stay focused on you work.

1 Like

Lool yes respect is good, but some might give you nick names to call them too. So don’t be suprised if they want you to call them something more endearing lol haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hugs. Feeling you bro.
Will miss u

1 Like

Now Padawan your journey may begin …! What are you going to pick up first after you leave and when you visit the café for the first after having left…my bet is on the sugar dispenser.

J

1 Like

@Eve1 @bingohandjob
Ive returned you guys… Been back for awhile now but I appreciate the support very much!

1 Like

Yay! :grinning::revolving_hearts:

1 Like