GoodBye

I am most definitely back guys. :relieved:

5 Likes

ā€¦ Iā€™m just going to say this. You need to stop flip flopping. Pick both. They ARENā€™T opposed to each other

1 Like

Is this for me?

1 Like

No Iā€™m sorry. Wrong person

1 Like

and iā€™m very happy that you are :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I appreciate this :sweat_smile:ā€¦
But I have been around BALG for quite sometime just under a different account.

2 Likes

Hello just came across this. I too have felt so much like my magic isnā€™t working. But thatā€™s actually because itā€™s true about how I see myself deep down in the subconscious. Consciously I know Iā€™m cool and that Iā€™m smart and pretty and awesome and all that. But subconsciously which is perhaps more true I donā€™t believe in myself and the whole reason I turned to Magick in the first place is because I felt desperate that my life seem to be steamrolling me and I seem to have nothing no power and I wanted some. It was from this place of lack that I came here. Nothing worked. Howeverā€¦

What is changing is realizing what magick actually is. Itā€™s realizing that I have the control capacity and power to direct my life instead of Let It steamroll me. It doesnā€™t really matter I think whether I use the right or left hand path or whether I become a nun and start praying. It doesnā€™t matter which path I choose as long as my subconscious doesnā€™t believe in myself it wonā€™t work. So how does one bootstrap true confidence when one has none?

It has been my experience recently that I have had to defend myself against people that disagreed with me on fundamental principles. It is through this defense, of instantaneously standing up for myself that I realized hey I actually do have some power. Iā€™m not going to let khal drogo rape me over and over. Im gonna put my hands on his chest and ride him gently. Show him my power coming from within me. It wonā€™t be like anyone elseā€™s power. Im not harsh. But im not a pushover either.

I think Iā€™m gonna find one thing one SMALL thing that i want to change. Not the big thing. Ill wait on that. The small thing i want to change today is i want to get rid of my intrusive ocd thoughts so I can sleep tonight. I think ill ask Paimon to help. I wonā€™t do the whole invocation, just petition him. Just this one thing one time. And it is for myself. Even if i wasnā€™t doing magick it has a 50-50 chance of working. This is just gonna increase its odds i think. And it probably will work. Paimon is cool looking.

After his erudite and full description of the real magical learning process and how real mages learn, not us suck it and see keep trying because we are blithering idiot horses - I can now conclude that given @Uncle-Alā€™s prodigious abilities he is in actual fact part Mage part Sea Monkey!

In my case I just purchased an instant RONCO Wizardomatic Goetic edition with full 32nd degree Scottish Rite bonus (shhhh donā€™t tell anyone) added myself to the mix, placed myself into the microwave, set myself on high for 10 minutes and called the fire brigadeā€¦

Seriously I often wonder what the hell Iā€™m doing on this site, but sometimes thereā€™s some really good stuff and interesting rituals.

2 Likes

King Paimon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes he is a mighty king but i also read that none of the demons really like us bowing before them. Who is evokimg whom? Etc. :slight_smile:

:+1: :ok_hand:

No, @Sedagive means you should always address him with his title. King Paimon, not Paimon. He is very specific about the use of his title.

1 Like

Exactly. Thank you @Anassa :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I have seen it both ways. I know that it is a balance of intention respect and will. But the practitioner needs to fully feel confident in him or herself, needing no outside validation and that is the kind of magick that I practice and everyone can disagree with me and thatā€™s okay because Iā€™m the magician.

Ohā€¦ I guess you canā€™t hear them yet. I guess he will understand then. Probably.

1 Like

I trust you. I just wanna find out. I need to hear it on my own. I appreciate that you are looking out for me! And, I do feel a bit growly, but that only means im learning and I do like challenging friendships and camraderie, not wimpy ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a difference between been unaware and purposively choosing to act disrespectfully towards Gods/Demons. This forum is full of people that work with them for far too long than you or me so thereā€™s really no excuse such as ā€œI didnā€™t knewā€, especially on things like this that are mentioned many times by many different practitioners. If thatā€™s how you want to start you journey, fine by me. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes. And no.

Not everyone comes on this site and not everyone will know that fact, on this site or not. Some people evoke before coming here if they choose to at all for that matter.

Iā€™ve noticed an unnecessary brow beat over this. On a final note, some people donā€™t call him King, yet get along with him just fine.

I think I was clear, I said ā€œthis forumā€.
Havenā€™t heard anyone, except the ones who use the names of YWHW to restrain them. And most of the times, not even them. You wanna be this kind of magiā€¦? Go on. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Youā€™re missing the point. I said, whether or not, people may evoke KP before or after coming to this site and may not know that fact.

Whatā€™s interesting to note, is that Belial is sometimes debated to not like being called King Belial. Yet there are comments and posts on this site addressing him as such. Which raises the question, do they honestly care about it?

Something wrong with discussion?

Answer right below

Iā€™ll answer you on that when Iā€™ll summon him and ask him myself. I know the last time Iā€™ve encountered him and I was pretty new in this path, he didnā€™t asked me to call him ā€œKingā€. While King Paimon asks for it. So I guess that someone new in the path who canā€™t hear them yet should know how to treat them, so they can build a relationship, even if its for one time only. Now, what others do or donā€™t, you can ask them I guess, Iā€™m not here to answer for every single practitioner out there.

What am I suppose to discuss hereā€¦? As I said: you want to be this kind of magician? Go on.

2 Likes