Goodbye YHVH and all things Cabbalistic

The fallacy of this entiry debate about energy ends with the sentence, and I quote those who used it in here: “You’re wrong!

…and yet, there’s not even a single explanatory reply of where the most important chakra is, what it does and how it connects to the rest of the body. You don’t put up a half-assed post, thinking you have something of value to share to the readers and then ask the opponent to “shut up”. I’m not pointing fingers at anyone specific, but that’s the general jargong in this thread.

There’s a big difference between opening chakras on your own, and spirits opening it for you. Both methods have their own benefits, but the latter is much faster and gets stronger the more you use it when interacting with spirits and energies. And you can also learn where the critical spots are, if the spirits have opened your Crown Chakra. And when that was opened, for me, I’ve learned where the critical spots are:

…but that’s not all. The connection goes as far as the whole nervous system, affecting all chakras in one way or the other:

When the Crown Chakra makes it possible to be in a higher consciousness, you sense energies and spirits physically and visually, and the physical aspect is inevitable connected to the nervous system which is itself connect to our brain. That’s how it works, as I see it.

And, for the record: Don’t mention “science” without adding it to the debate.

4 Likes

I disagree, which is explained above.

1 Like

Have you become an “emanation of the macrocosm in flesh”? Could you, please, eloborate it as thoroughly as possible, or maybe you don’t have a physical memory of it?

And how could it be a “fragment”, when the whole nervous system is connected to our brain, which basically affect our whole body, physically and astrally?

2 Likes

You have to take into consideration that my explanation of the perception of energies and the Crown Chakra is experienced from a differnt path than yours, since I work with and have a relationship with physically dependant entities. I also pointed out the flexibility and the complexibility of that particular perception. You shouldn’t just shrug it off as something “inferior” in comparison to a different path, since it is something other magicians can relate to.

Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes

[quote=“TheStorm, post:95, topic:11229”]
Hence why I said something along the lines of “in most cases” because I myself am not entirely sure. What I do know is that this Path has yielded the results that Chakras didn’t for me.[/quote]

There’s reasons why I can explain things quite thoroughly when it comes to energies and spirit perception on a physical plane. Because it worked. For me. And because it didn’t worked as well for you, but other methods worked better, doesn’t mean it’s a lesser method overall. If it was, then I couldn’t explain it with a quite lengthy post. It might not be the best option for every magician out there, which is evidental as much as a lot of practitioners within my path doesn’t even sense their spirits physically. Isn’t that a bummer?

3 Likes

Atlantis Also had, in terms of teachings I received, a dragon. Tehom or Fohat I believe was the name :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never did any chakra exercises as a means to open my chakras, because my spirits opened them for me. That’s an entirely different, and external, method compared to doing it yourself. There’s still maintenance with it, though.

2 Likes

@succupedia Did that too. I’ve run with everything you’ve mentioned

@KurtisJoseph I fixed you up a new image for your next video bro, and hey - no thanks needed, doing the work is payment enough. :sunglasses:

(Serious mode on, great thread, some interesting ideas coming up.)

3 Likes

Yeah I guess that’s what a happy guy with a soul looks like. Lmao!

4 Likes

Great thread for those opposed to the judo-abrehamism like moi, cheers :wine_glass:

2 Likes

sorry my internet was out yesterday.

now i could debate you bullet point by bullet point, but i dont feel like it. it would cause undue stress feelings would get hurt on both sides and someone will inadvertently be too mad to listen to what i had to say. so instead i will say this.

men were originally created to be beings of light. somewhere along our history darkness was introduced and we became mortal.

cultivating darkness is the path of suicide. 60 years. …at best. 60 years of cultivating darkness will kill the average person. some make it to 70 years. its like smoking cigarettes, feels great, but your body fills up with black shit and then it kills you.

dont take that the wrong way. i dont believe you are wrong, but i KNOW you will die if you continue as you are. and i also know you cant see it yet. i do believe you are tapped into a current of incredible power but i dont see that you know the way out.

unless you cheat death and become immortal (which is possible im not discounting that either) you will need to reevaluate the path you are taking. if i were you i’d contact Abbadon and ask him about the initiation rite of nigromancy. (yes nigromancy, completly different subject than plain ol necromancy)

but to back up my argument, im not going to back it up at all. im not going to explain either. i am merely going to point you in the right direction.

astral travel to the kingdom of blue flame, go to the library. find a book called the book of the light, read it (or rather, let yourself be temporarily consumed by it…the books in that place are awesome btw…) and then come back here and tell me there’s something wrong with my point of view.

it will literally cost you nothing, you have everything to gain from going and reading. you can share in the experience of a magician who has found the truth, and the keys to our creation…or are you too pussy?

1 Like

I accept the challenge. Consider it done. Now keep in mind… Thoth speaks a lot about the brothers of darkness and their importance in the grand scheme of things. Just throwing that out there. Also understand I am never out to hurt other peoples feelings. Like for instance calling them insane for thinking differently. Beings of light shouldn’t do that. Darkness creeps in. :wink:

6 Likes

@WiseManEcho Challenge accepted here as well. I will prove you wrong. Do not doubt it.

1 Like

@WiseManEcho Yeah. Just been there. Done that. You are still wrong.

summons a bag of popcorn

4 Likes

If I were to be judging this objectively, that doesn’t give us a lot to go on, I know you’re not shy of the odd wall o’ text when needed :smiley: so, you have anything from that experience to back this up?

To be clear, not saying I doubt that you think you did this, I just seek a little more substance.

And popcorn, what do I click to get that? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva That wasn’t meant to prove anything. Just a note that I’d done it. Since you’ve asked though, I might as well. When he says “let yourself be temporarily consumed by it” he means it. It’s the same feeling as when you merge with an object for the lessons of the 15th Flame in the OAA. Like I’d become the book entirely. From there on semi-incoherent visions were flashed into my head. The book itself supports everything @WiseManEcho said. It’s just that I don’t see why it should be any more valid than all of the JCI scripture we tend to ignore.

3 Likes

Right, that is interesting information people weighing this up would perhaps find useful to know, thatks, I appreciate your time! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva You are welcome.

1 Like