Goodbye YHVH and all things Cabbalistic

That is interesting, there’s a definite thread here and we’re all finding it, independently, without comparing notes until after the event.

Peer review at its finest! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I understand what storm is saying, and what you’re saying. If each nerve ending is a chakra and the main 7-10 are hogging the energy or the floe of the energy, then what about the meridian point nerve endings that can be chakras?

1 Like

The mantras he uses are the names of the Divs

2 Likes

The thing with removing the chakras is quite interesting.

It all comes from the belief that in the beginning, there was pure void, pure blackness. Chaos. Unbridled potential and evolution.

Then came physical reality, which is a constriction of the void.

The chakras is VOID and consciousness constricted and fragmented into 7 different points.

What Black Magick of Ahriman is trying to do is blacken these chakras, so that they can be assimilated back into the whole “void”.

Think of it in terms of maths. 1 whole void point, and 1/7 void points.

Why the Kundalini and chakra system are mutually exclusive is that Kundalini is pure force. It pushes you towards unending evolution. If your system is fragmented into chakras, it cannot reach the “void”.

There is a concept in Yoga, where Shakti goes to meet Shiva in the crown. Meaning, power meeting stillness, which results in enlightenment. This obviously can happen with your chakras still there, but you will still only bridge these chakras, not make them whole.

So when you do bring all these chakras together and make it one whole, you realize the whole unbridled potential of the void. You become a microcosmic mirror of the macrocosmic divinity.

You become the void.

At that point, you are free to realize your full potential - which is infinite.

4 Likes

I would argue that it’s more 1/100. The overall claim seems solid though.

2 Likes

Amazing.

1 Like

So the work within Bmoa has zero to do with removing chakras. It does however work toward unifying them through darkness. The text goes over the Basic 7 most people have heard of. But there are systems with 7,8,10,13 ect Major energy centers.

These sources rarely touch on the dozens if not hundreds of smaller points that run through the body. This process allows the individual Aspects of consciousness to merge and form a microcosmic version of the unlimited potential that is refered to as “the void”

In place of the idea of Ascending consciousness the emphasis is placed on the Expanding it which is where reuniting the individual centers comes into play.

Yes the work deals with darkness, BUT it also deals with light. The spiritual light and fire of the soul. Which is what the main alter candle for this current, the blackened fire of zohak represents. It acts as a lamp IN the darkness so you can focus on exploring true will and work toward it.

3 Likes

@Dinmiatus [quote=“Dinmiatus, post:73, topic:11229”]
So the work within Bmoa has zero to do with removing chakras. It does however work toward unifying them through darkness
[/quote]
Someone said that on another Forum Post. I stand corrected it seems[quote=“Dinmiatus, post:73, topic:11229”]
These sources rarely touch on the dozens if not hundreds of smaller points that run through the body. This process allows the individual Aspects of consciousness to merge and form a microcosmic version of the unlimited potential that is refered to as “the void”
[/quote]
Yes. That was mostly a Nei Gong reference and even then what you said mostly holds true. The existence of the points is acknowledged but becoming a reflection of the macrocosm is the goal.[quote=“Dinmiatus, post:73, topic:11229”]
Yes the work deals with darkness, BUT it also deals with light. The spiritual light and fire of the soul. Which is what the main alter candle for this current, the blackened fire of zohak represents. It acts as a lamp IN the darkness so you can focus on exploring true will and work toward it.
[/quote]
I’ve never said anything against light in the context of spiritual flame. Entities like Lucifer and Sorath do wield enormous amounts of power.

1 Like

@Dinmiatus Essentially that’s what you get when yo try to merge several different Paths into one post without clarifying which is which. I will keep that in mind for clarity when posting in the future.

I am very happy and yes I have a soul. Lmao! Look bro, just because I am not the antithesis of a charismatic tv evangelist like EA doesn’t mean I’m not happy. I take what I do and what I teach VERY fucking seriously.

8 Likes

If you can see it is real? Well since you are so adamant about sticking to traditional yogic modes of thought what about the concept of Maya? You are desperately trying to uphold the viewpoint you have been taught instead of thrusting yourself into an experience which does not fit that mold. As a result you are contradicting yourself without even realizing it.

5 Likes

@WiseManEcho does that mean if you cannot see it, that it is not real? If that is the case then why do you practice spirituality of any sort? See this is the illusion of real and unreal, good and evil, light and dark and it stems from isolated aspects of consciousness. These are the chakras. They are part of the cage which keeps you from seeing totality. You can only perceive through one lens at a time. You are jumping from one to another right now in order to support the construct of the very cage I seek to annihilate. You are moving from root (survival instinct due to threat to world view) to Ajna to Crown to heart and you are stuck in a loop.

Darkness absorbs and therefore contains all colors of the light spectrum. It is the cosmic womb. The goal of the Path of Smoke is not pro LHP or pro RHP it is about the consolidation of power.

5 Likes

To Hell with your MASTER bro. That’s what the Path of Smoke is about. You must alchemically merge the isolated aspects of consciousness to allow the true self, the divine self an opportunity to be anchored to the limits of the flesh as it is perceived within the false light spectrum. The main issue here remains the same. You are trying to base the entirety of my work on one tiny integer within the totality of it all. This judgement is foolish, so you should watch your fucking mouth.
This world and the false light spectrum is Maya. It is the prison of our own making. I am not the first to say this. It is a thread found deep within EVERY religion and magickal ideology if you “have the eyes to see and the ears to hear”. Yoga means union. Kunda Yoga is true Yoga. It is unifying with torn aspects of self so you can have divine union with the true God, who is you.

The light will fill your mind with thoughts as they are mechanized responses from external stimuli, maya, or that which can be “seen”. Light and dark defy one another? Since when? Whenever a light is shined a shadow is cast. These are not dual forces. This thought comes from monotheistic disease and has nothing to do with the Vedic thought you defend so intensely.

It will devolve you? You need schooled. The physical reality you say is so real is only 4% of the cosmos. That is science. 23%is dark matter and 73% is dark energy. 19% of dark matter is creative potential. It is the clay of the magus which is molded according to will and when you do that consciously that is evolution not devolution. It what I call EVILUTION to be exact. Creative huh? That’s what darkness does. It aligns you with the unlimited potential of the void increasing creative power. In fact these darker planes are the higher planes of Hindu and Buddhist cosmologies. Why do you think CERN has Shiva or the DIv SOVAR on their fucking front lawn?

7 Likes

Cloud your mind? No motherfucker it will expand your consciousness. Here is an entire fucking video on that alone.

What really pisses me off is you talk ALL THAT SHIT until I AM HERE.

Fucking pussy.

6 Likes

Good observations. You must actually read and study? Great work! @TheStorm you do well too. I am glad you call me to these posts to give me the opportunity to explain. The shitty thing is that this is why I wrote the book in the first place. I have rewritten here in this forum Lol!

6 Likes

Thank you.

I do apologize for getting a bit disgruntled but when someone who supposedly is so “enlightened” starts accusing others of INSANITY because they hold a different view? That is not right. Especially when you have NO understanding of the totality of the work, its cause or message.

6 Likes

The mantras do not stimulate the primary energy centers. Instead the focus is on using the names of specific Divs (demonized Vedic Gods) to move through the layers of consciousness and reunite them through darkness.

The chakra system is of the false light, the kundalini or Kunda force is raw primal power. It is taught in modern times that these are mutually dependent however that is not the case. In this case the darkness has many layers of understanding. It can be power and understanding which remains hidden behind the fears of the subconscious at a microcosmic level, or it can be the dark energy (which science calls it) of the void, which is the no-thing that permeates all.

7 Likes

When I was taught how to raise my Kundalini way back when, the Chakras weren’t even mentioned. The irony really is that it was your vids that introduced me to the idea that they are mutually dependent.

1 Like

Wrong. Yoga is about divine union which increases power output by increasing baseline power. This is why “Siddhis” are often the result of one who has an abundance of Kundalini power at their disposal. People spend time trying to connect to nature through magick. They try to harness elemental energy and this is truthfully exoteric. We seek to connect with the potential that permeates the 4% of reality we call physical matter.

This is to align with the universe and not just this world. It is to learn to vibrationally align with ALL for the sake of EXPANDING consciousness, and not the “fruitless” striving toward “raising” consciousness.

6 Likes