Goodbye YHVH and all things Cabbalistic

building with only cement worked great for the Romans…those buildings are still standing to this day.

you gotta stop with these nonsensical arguments.

The Romans built with stone as far as I can tell.

1 Like

@WiseManEcho The Colosseum almost certainly has bricks in it.

1 Like
1 Like

look up roman concrete… its a way better technique than used by today’s builders. master masons and engineers have admitted it repeatedly

It only seems less so for me because my chakras, and nothing else (at that stage anyway) were the first things that Azi Dahaka (Zohak) worked on, and envenomed each one. Which again sounds weird but it then set up for all kinds of other cool things.

This is how it went down, and this was in early 2014 so there’s no way Kurtis’s work influenced me:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva Hence, why I say most sorcerers.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva My main complaint is against the multitude of fruitless yoga practitioners (the case study on how to fail if you will). Not proven sorcerers who have gotten good results out of the Chakras.

Agreed, what i mean is my experience supports the idea that there’s something incomplete about, not JUST our perception of the chakras, but actually baked in at manufacture stage maybe by now, or at least installed early in life.

Probably the same thing that prevents spirits manifesting and means we have to work on magick, especially people who come to it as adults. Like a lock on reality. :thinking:

4 Likes

“Roman concrete was normally faced with stone or brick” Also it isn’t really pure concrete anymore “it differed in that the aggregate pieces were typically far larger than in modern concrete, often amounting to rubble,” the cement itself had pieces of stone chucked in it.

2 Likes

most magicians dont even know what chakra work is even for. its not about getting more and more powerful its about balance and focus. think of the chakras as lenses. they can be cloudy and focus nearly no energy of they can be polished and focus tremendous amounts of energy. to focus them all into one is a novel idea but fruitless. its always going to be the same amount of energy passing through them separated or conjoined.

2 Likes

And human sweat…:wink:
And possibly blood…

1 Like

so you are lazy and cant focus on 7 different energetic points at once…got it

1 Like

Laziness is not being efficient. Just because @TheStorm doesn’t follow the same system as you. Doesn’t mean he won’t see results.

2 Likes

Wow wow wow. I love it. So interesting!
I had a friend try to remove his chakras. He woke me up in the middle of the night by message and asked me to shield him while he tried to remove them. I was half asleep, in bed and was having difficulty holding my shield. I don’t think he was successful.
Since then I have always wondered why the fuck anyone would want to do that. He tried to explain but it was convoluted in a bunch of crazy ramblings and I really missed the point.

This makes so much sense now!

He also told me that there are people who will do this for others - “surgically” (ie energetically) remove the chakras.

4 Likes

@fgcb That is the Ahrimanic way of doing things I believe. Blackening then Removing the Chakras.

2 Likes

and if anyone is wondering, yes, I have worked with the Chakras. In fact I come from a very New Agey background before coming to the LHP. I am not speaking from a blind hole onyl ever having explored one side.

3 Likes

Good point. You can easily replace the name of a different culture, even those of the ‘demons’. You can even do that with pentagrams, inverse or not.
Interesting points.

1 Like

So what is your ideal version of a chakra layout/access, or are you saying chakras should be a nonexistent system?

I have worked with them for a long time as well. I take a holistic approach and work on every area in my life, making sure it is healthy, in shape, clean and tidy, respected, etc

Clearly that holistic approach isn’t as holistic as it could be from what you are saying.
I am a bit confused on what Kurtis was saying about Kundalini. He said it is mutually exclusive to the chakras, yet it uses mantras that activate the 7 bodies. Does he have different mantras than regular yogic mantras? And identifying 7 bodies does not seem to correlate with the 1 body you are speaking about. Can you clarify? I think I am missing a big chunk of information.

When working with my demon teacher he said I can practice Kundalini but I cannot say the mantras.
Interesting stuff…
It’s so exciting when things start clicking into place.

2 Likes