Good Fucking Day! - Binding/Banishment/Trapping

From the dephts of the eternity and to the hights of glory, omnis omnis omnis!

Is anyone in here in control of information regarding “binding”, i mean binding the flying fairies upon and item.
Directing it from A. (through B.) and binding it to its destination, C.

Im speaking of ALCHEMICAL and modern Magic.
I dont kniw which form of magic this is what it is called, but i am mathematizing and rationalizing how to banish or bind… Without summoming one to bind, in order to banish or bind.

Best regards

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. It’s a rule here that all new members must make an introductory post, either as its own topic or here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum
Please make this your next post.

2 Likes

As for the alchemy, I’m not sure I entirely grasp what you’re asking.

This sounds like invoking a spirit, using an object as a channelling medium. Is that what you mean, or have I misunderstood ? You could certainly use invocations for spiritual alchemy and development.

2 Likes

When i say Alchemy, i mean using certain plants or minerals. To create a mixture, a paste, in order to (…) you get what i mean right? For instance making some candy to a kid, and sharing it when it is moody… Or a cookie… I would use thr ALCHEMICAL skills to create a bait, and not writing sigils and evocations.

“This sounds like invoking a spirit, using an object as a channelling medium”

So, i am speaking as the “reverse” way. To use the medium as a tool to entrap it.

1 Like

Ah I get ya. It’s a pretty straight forward process. If you search for " binding spirits to objects " or "trapping spirits in objects ", something useful should come up. If not then myself or another user will be able to give you a bit of guidance.
Now go make that intro post before the forum demons take you away for not saying hello properly ( we definitely have those btw )

It is done, and i have sought in the forum.

And still waiting…

1 Like

Good lad
Binding a spirit to an object takes a certain degree of understanding and feel for the magical energies. You’ll be aiming to invoke the spirit into the object, wrap it around the object and then lock it in. The easiest way to do this is with a brief ritual in which you perform steps that you associate with locking the spirit in.
You could, for instance, arrange candles around the object you’ll be trapping it in and say a chant as you blow out each candle ( focusing on the spirit being trapped as you do so ).
As to why you’d want to do this, I’m not really sure. Outside of binding a spirit that has been harassing you, it doesn’t have that much use. For spiritual growth, you’d be better off invoking a spirit and working with it normally

3 Likes

Can i make my own chant, i assume that we are speaking of vibrations and not words as per se.
I really need the “mathematical algorithms” if you get me.
If i for an instance lid up a smoke of fire and incense, and need to fill a vessel with what is filled and bound to a home or items… Without having their names, this is the (…) question…

The actual phrasing of the question and how you say it is irrelevant. What matters is the intent. You seem to be placing pointless emphasis on ceremony. If precise ceremony adds relevance, for you, and helps you focus, then do it. Aside from that though, there’s no reason to be fussing over it

1 Like

Can i pm u

1 Like

@Armyoftheseven Just a quick heads up that, as a new member, you do not have the ability to send PMs. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity by participating in the community. A member can PM you, and you can reply to them, but you cannot initiate contact.

1 Like