Going to try Djinn Magick

I am going to begin working with the Djinn Kings. Any advice from anyone with this experience?

7 Likes

I don’t have any but please let me know how it goes! Good luck!

4 Likes

Use the most powerful protection and banishing techniques you know, without commanding. Choose your words and actions very carefully. Treat them the way you would treat real human kings.

Good luck :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oehh keep this updated im curious how it went and good luck!

1 Like

Please update when you are done…want to know how it is working with them.

1 Like

Ok very noob question here… I’m confused as I’ve seen some Demons being called Djinn and some say it depends on the practitioner. I’ve seen elsewhere calling all the Goetian Demons, Djinn. Anyone can shed a bit of light…?

Some say they are different, some say Djinns are to Islam what Daemons are to Jeudo-Christian tradition…I think both stand alone far from every tradition.

1 Like

If what you say its true then Demons are also Djinns and Djinns are Demons. I’ve saw people here say that working with Djinns should be avoided cause they’re malicious, but then even the 72 should be avoided since are mentioned from sources as Djinns. So why someone who works with Demons believes that never worked with Djinns?

1 Like

Could I have an example with names of Djinns and Demons? Like 2-3 names only.

1 Like

Actually the answer is no and yes.in such case we should use the original arabic words in this case.in arabic we have to words:

الجن “djinn”:those are spiritual creatures made of fire (iblis or the islamique satan is one of them).by time they can develop new aspects and caracteristiques but their origin stills the same.

And the second word is جانwhich means everything we could not see or experience directly in the material would,including the djinn,demons,gods,angels,aliens etc…

3 Likes

No I said they are both separate species… to me Djinns and Demons are different belonging to no tradition.

And yes I read Djinns are more cunning and there is more to lose when you work with them against working Goetic demons. I’m yet to work properly with Goetic demons so I wouldn’t even dare to work with Djinns.

On the side note I heard few tales when I was young from my Muslim friends on the wicked nature of Djinns.

2 Likes

Ok seems my question should go to a separate topic… Feels its a hardcore question and the weird thing is that not many seem to have an actual answer… See, one source says Shaitan known as Iblis is a Djinn but according to S.Connnoly for example Shaitan is just another name for Satan while Iblis (Eblis) is a god of Fire known also as Haris. But then, V.K.Jehannum says that (and I quote): “The metagod I call the Devil divided himself into multiple aspects, some or all of which aspects operate as independent entities despite being manifestations of the same consciousness.” and calls Al-Harith, Iblis, Shaitan Al-Kabeer, Al-Shaitan are names of…well…Shaitan. Sorry @serpens_album that would be my last post, enough abusing your thread! :pray:

2 Likes

Lmao no that is completely OK…

My personal belief (knowing not much about the Djinn) is that the Djinn fire spirits are as stated, elementals. They are within the same category as gnomes, undines, sylphs, SALAMANDERS…

The infernal empire correspond with fire but do not technically represent fire itself.

The way I try to describe this kind of shit to people who are just learning is like this (other people, that was not directed to you at all)… is that if you had to describe earth, how would you explain the difference between a house cat, a lion, a tiger, a cougar, a Jaguar, and everything else within the feline species? How would you describe the millions of different fish species who reside in the same home?..

To me, the infernal and the Djinn are different. But possibly similar… since all creation comes from one place, potentially these 2 species have similarities… I will actually contact Belial this week and ask him.

5 Likes

Nooo I don’t mind, I’m noob, I’m still learning and with all those information and sources probably I’ll keep learning for many many years. But, you know, I like it, each day I learn something new or something that expands what I believed I knew. As Socrates said: “I know one thing, that I don’t know anything”.

I would explain it with evolution, honestly! Could it be that one is a more primal force of same entity yet completely different and independent? That weirdly makes sense to me…

1 Like

That would also explain why some Spirits like Azazel have both Demonic and Djinn features.

1 Like

That is what I am saying. Evolution makes a lot of sense given my feline approach. One must have come first before the others changed their genetics

1 Like

I will wait for what Belial says to you about this.

2 Likes

The Djinn scare me to hell. Like demons I can work with and feel at least somewhat safe but I’ve been hindered by Djinn and a friend of mine also drowned. From what I’ve seen is they don’t teach, they are here to attack others and cause violence. If you don’t give a target they will see you as one. At least the Infernal Djinn

4 Likes

In my limited experience the Djinn can be wonderful to work with. They are elemental in nature, not demonic. They are skilled jewelers and have an organised society which includes rituals such as weddings and funerals. They may be capricious, and can be vengeful if messed with. Watch out for fire issues in any rituals. Good luck.

5 Likes

I agree idm working with djinns they may be more dangerous but i feel true powers if they do work with you

1 Like