Going to try Djinn Magick

Ok. After a VERY short and brief commune with Belial (the connection sucked tonight, perhaps because I did Angelic work just an hour before)… I asked what is the difference between Djinn and a demon… he said…NOTHING… but then he put images of a waterfall made of flames with Jinn inside of it as id they swam in it and “demons” standing on the outside of the river that the waterfall flowed into. He also wrote out the word Age, and intelligence… I am going to commune next week bc I have customer rituals booked up… but thats what I received

7 Likes

Djinn… My lower self has worked with them before.
With the proper ritual and knowledge you can work with them successfully. They will do your bidding if you can safely control them. But do not work with them unless you are willing to accept the consequences if anything goes wrong. And always be careful for what you ask for.

Djinn are a more powerful kind of Genie… They include Marid Djinn and Ifrit Djinn.

Jinn are less powerful than djinn but they still have much power.

Always be careful in working with them. And it would be wise not to work with Marid djinn right away… And maybe not even ifirt djinn but it is all up to what you feel you can safely handle.

Banishing rituals are important to know as well.

2 Likes

Gosh… Then I should have been dead many times. There’s a Djinn :man_genie: who resides in my Arabic lantern (it’s a nice cliche).

1 Like

I’m talking about the Infernal Djinn like Iblis. There are other types of dijnns from what I’ve heard

Like Iblis specifically or Shaitans? Iblis is ofcourse feared a lot by the Arabic community for obvious reasons. Shaitans are dangerous too in regards to power, they are some of the highest ranked in the societal Djinn world. But they are not inherently melicious, they are all individuals. Show caution and respect when handling with them, like you would any other entity anyway.

1 Like

I just have a book on the 72 djinn and from people who have worked with those specifically say they are there to cause harm to others. They can be worked with yes but they’re not guides. Again there are different clasification and it has to do with that grilmore (which contains Iblis and the infernal Djinn)
Written by S. Ben Qayin

I disagree there. Yes higher ranked Djinns have a sort of temperament, but that their creation being to cause harm? No. They where made to live. What they chose to do themselves are of their chose.

I can see that but from all accounts with these djinn that hasn’t been the case. Not saying you are wrong but I’d have to work with them myself to believe either side. I’ve just gotten more testimonies for the otherside of it. You could be right but its still a COULD until I go down the path.

Christians have all sort of accounts on how Demons are out to only cause harm. But we clearly have other evidence here. :wink:

But yeah, get a perspective of this. It would be a shame to waste an opportunity to learn something new.

5 Likes

True and I love demons and its not that i have anything against Djinn I just think, at least the infernal, call for more caution from people I know who have worked with them.

Also on another note. One has to remember that Djinns have thier own cultures and religions too. They can all vary from Muslims to Christina and what have you not.

Djinn can be somewhat hard to contact if you don’t have the right “parts”, which is why the Arabic magicians can spend so much time, effort, and money trying to call just one, as well as its “exclusivity”.

They’re more physical than most and very effective if you know how to work with them, try all kinds and don’t pay too much attention to their myth’s, instead find the truth behind them by seeing them without the concepts and assumptions behind them.

8 Likes

That’s fascinating Indeed. I think we were right here when we said that Djinns are just a primordial form of Demons. I’d love to learn If Belial has anything more to say about that, you piqued my interest.

Is there any book that explains more on this djinni magic…!?

1 Like

The Book of Smokeless Fire
by S BEN. QAYIN

i dont have the book tho

4 Likes

Interesting… I didn’t even call for a Djinn, the Djinn called for me. I was compled to buy that Arabic lantern I saw and afterwards I did that I heard a Mashallah.

And where did you get the lantern? Who owned it previously? May have been put there by the previous owner for whatever reason, just leaving it in there then selling it as a regular lantern doesn’t sound like something any magician arabic or not worth his salt would do, unless he just wanted to see what would happen.

Try asking him to show you his world, would be a fun experience.

1 Like

Well… The most odd thing is it was in Disneyland. Yeah… Out of all the things I could buy the lantern kept speaking to me, drawing me in.

Although it can’t really surprise me considering it’s not the first time I encountered such oddities in there. I assume that place great for entities and spirit who wish to take advange of the massive amount of energy conshielded there.

https://www.amazon.fr/Practical-Jinn-Magick-Rituals-Unleash-ebook/dp/B07FNT6MZN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533824972&sr=8-1&keywords=jinn+magick

got out 2 weeks ago, it is practical

gave it a try yesterday, i’ll teel you guys the results

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.fr/Jinn-Magick-Bind-Bidding-English-ebook/dp/B017JKFVK2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1533824787&sr=8-2&keywords=jinn+magick

i love the author and this is very dangerous and i love it - dangerous because no protection and thing flying through the living room and bumps on the wall :slight_smile: the simple ritual works shivers down your spine!