Going to Evocation King Paimon later on today

Hi everyone.

I am planning on summoning King Paimon later on today.

I’m actually quite nervous and scared at the same time, any tips that anyone can give me before summoning him as I am a newbie.

Cleanse the space first and deny access to impostors, and get into a nice calm and competent frame of mind so you don’t attract lesser entities through uncontrolled emotion. They feed on negative emotions.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll be writing my first journal later on today or either tomorrow on how it went with King Paimon. Not to mention for the sigil is the black circle around it necessary to have?.

You don’t really need a circle around it in my opinion, and I don’t use them. It depends what the circle means to you and whether you want it… if you see it as a constraint, maybe not, if you see it as a way to bring focus, maybe you do.

Because magick is about using your mind to direct energy changes, getting your mind and hence energetic system into the right space is important, so adjust what you need to get there. Ring or no ring is up to you: try both and compare, keep the one that works best for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will do, thank you for the tips.

I don’t understand why you would be afraid of King Paimon? It is incomprehensible to me. Apparently he likes to scare, maybe that’s the point?

I’m just new to this that’s all.

2 Likes

Ask a spirit you trust to take away fear and strengthen the relationship. It worked for me and Lucifer. You do get to a point where it isn’t even scary and you look forward to it, because Lucifer and Paimon will give long drawn out explanations and talks.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I drew King Paimon, sigil yesterday and I will be summoning him later on tonight. I’ll update with a journal once it’s done.

1 Like