Going to a Christian college

If I were to be attending a Christian college would that negatively affect my Magick?

3 Likes

Depends. Are you ALLOWING it to affect your magick?

5 Likes

:no_mouth: i don’t think so

3 Likes

Don’t THINK so, my dear. KNOW so. Affirmations work well, just tell yourself that there are no obstacles to your path from your surroundings. You gotta believe what you tell yourself, too.

I grew up in a Southern Baptist home, and none of that stopped me from studying and performing magick. I decided early on that the church and my magick were outside each others’ purview and didn’t affect each other

5 Likes

Just remember- you control what affects you. If you don’t want something to affect you, IGNORE it. Do not give it your attention

4 Likes

Alright but what if I have to take a Bible class

2 Likes

Why are you going to a Christian College in the first place?

You might have to do most, if not all, of your ritual work in the Astral and you probably won’t be able to have tools with you there. Especially if there’s someone on the campus with the Chrism of Prophecy. I’ve seen individuals with such a Chrism enter a building an instantly recognize that there are non-Christian spirits on the premises as well as what or who is allowing them entry.

Such as one acquaintance of mine who walked into this one fellows house, immediately felt something was off, and went in a direct beeline to the basement where there were unpacked boxes, moved a few out of the way, opened one unassuming box and pulled a deck of Tarot Cards out. I’m pretty sure that I almost crapped my pants with shock.

So, as long as there are no true saints there, you’ll probably be good.

4 Likes

I’m going because my mom had me go. And there are probably at least two true saints here

1 Like

Wouldn’t there be a way to shield from that? I would think there is.

2 Likes

I’m hoping so

2 Likes

Are you in a position where you can move out or are you dependant on your parents? Can you tell them that you’re not a Christian, don’t mention magic, just say that you don’t believe?

1 Like

I wouldn’t know. I’m sure that there’s a way but these are the kinds of people that also get instantaneous miraculous healing in response to prayers, so their spiritual energy is pretty high. So, yours would need to be higher, I would imagine. Might makes right and all that.

3 Likes

What if Satan and Lillith are backing me

2 Likes

What comes to mind for me, is illusion and concealment magick. In my experience light, shadow and darkness spirits/entitys exel at this type of magick, but that is just my opinion.

2 Likes

Hmm okay

1 Like

Invisibility. I believe King Paimon, possibly maybe Belial can help you hide and shield your energy.

Bael can help you for sure too. He can probably make you look like a saint to them, all light love and acceptance style, or just regular invisibility.

Though I must say, it would be hilarious to march in there while possessed. :joy:

4 Likes

Hmm okay I’ll try that

1 Like

There are things that can up your vibrational level. Would this be considered the same as spiritual energy?

1 Like

@dagar may I inquir what denomination this college is? Depending on the type we might have some wiggle room to work with.

2 Likes

Also what are your feeling of the angelic current?

2 Likes