Goetic workshop * update*

Shoot I cant do video - I am on a tight time frame of when I am in my witching boots and when I put on my mom loafers… (I am with HermesHorse- I need a Wiki if possible.- So want to learn more…)

It ok I’m just gonna keep it simple and keep it here

4 Likes

Thank you, Arianna.

2 Likes

Is Skype an available option?

This sounds fantastic

In

Nvm just noticed deadline passed

You can still get in if you want

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How next few weeks are lookin like :rofl:
2 Likes

Okay … A few questions on goetic work …

1. Is there any need to have a circle, a triangle and black mirror?
    Or is a candle and incense, seal, and black bowl of eater a substitution, iow is any circle and triangle necessary?
    If so I can probably do it, but I’m heading out to VA this weekend, and will be living with a family out there, so expecting it to be a strict environment.
    I expect myself to do one or both of making a circle cloth and hiding it away with other tools and notes, and or doing the work in meditation to avoid suspicion. Then again one of the partners is RHP, so who knows.
  2. The cloth made by the operator will work. What tools are absolutely necessary.
  3. If any get irate, how to deal with it, what if your banishing doesn’t work?

Not sure exactly what @Eye_of_Ra has planned, but regarding alot the evocations im gonna be doing all im doin is makin sigil plates, using a few tea light candles and some incense since at least one for each will be outside. My indoor evocations may be a bit more in depth. Regarding the circle i Ussally just walk sunwise and widdershins or cast it on the energetic level.

My only formal and extensive evocation method is from black magick of arhiman. So im kinda figuring out what works with these spirits as i go.

1 Like

You dont really need tools. I’m using a circle a designed myself

But really all you need is a meditative state and privacy for a little bit.

And what part of va? I lived in va for a few years.

3 Likes

Hopeville, or Hopetown, near Richmond. An old friend is offering room and board to help me get my life together.

1 Like

Cool I’m glad you have good friends

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Cool then … I can just use one of my DuQuette cards and ask to be left alone for sleep or something.

1 Like

So, are we going to have specific workings with each one (assigned teaching), or to fulfill the tasks mentioned for Fwb?

The first four days is for Lucifer. …to get protection, and whatever else you may need to get in the mind set…
The next week we start with the demons you can jump in and out from 2 weeks to 2 weeks. It’s gonna be alot with the mfwb thing going on too.

4 Likes

Okay cool … So there will be different material between the two, different challenges, different tasks … Got it.

1 Like