Goetic workshop * update*

@Fuego1 I really think you’ll be fine. But I use chalk to draw a circle on my hard floor and then just wipe or mop it away when I’m done.

Remember theye also ordered and commanded these spirits to do work for theme so imagine the hostility came from that.

Also you can mentally make your circle with your athame or wand. I will work just as well I’ve done that several time. When I couldnth draw a circle on carpet.

3 Likes

I usally just end up walking or turning in place to open and close the circle if i do so at all or ill cast it in the mind if it isnt related to my work with the path of smoke, the circle casting method in black magick of ahriman is meant to raise power and hook into the current rather than protection.

2 Likes

Sign me up ! :raising_hand_woman:t4:‍♀️:raising_hand_woman:t4:‍♀️

3 Likes

Looking forward to it. Been doing divination and thinking about what to do to prepare (sadly it involves heavy cleaning) for it, how to do it with sigil tools and candle incense only.
Been thinking about what to ask him.

1 Like

Do guys wanna do this here or somewhere like kik?

2 Likes

Here is cool

1 Like

Whatever works :+1: im good with either.

1 Like

Ok we will see maybe split it up the ones for here I can get there’s going and set up one on kik.

Kik has some benefits too. Especially if the group is kinda small.

3 Likes

I have never used kik before so… if we are doing it on there I will have to set that up however that goes.

Ditto but that wont stop me lol :laughing: downloading it now in case i need it :+1:

3 Likes

You have to download it?? So it is like discord or telegram or something. Wow… really showing how little I social stuff online aren’t I? Yeah I will grab it after dinner.

We dont have too but I thought I’d throw it out there as suggestion. It’s easier to video chat and do live rituals via video chat.

2 Likes

I have a kik :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀️:raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀️

2 Likes

Im down for either. I gotta still gotta hunt down a good location for This lunacy as my first ritual will appearantly be outside :laughing:

2 Likes

Me in a live ritual… that would be very strange and anticlimactic to witness. Very few props and such and lots of sitting in place quietly bringing in the energies needed and moving small little things about like sigils and some small talismans. heh…

2 Likes

It’s ok. We don’t usually do elaborate stuff. But even still I can just a be a small group with chat.

Video course optional :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah chat would be good. Video depends if Kik goes on phone because my computer not good for video chat at all. Need to get upgraded computer but I am working towards that.

1 Like

Please make sure you sign me up. I also need to know your time zone to figure out what time here to join. Becaus I am at +8 (Philippine Time).

I’m interested. You can add me.

Forgive me I need to bail on this. Please wiki the workshop if possible?