Goetic spirits fucked me up time ago

Yeah the Infernal path I tried walking around 2 years ago fucked me up pretty hard too. Lucifer and Lilith were chilled af. So was Namah. But never again. Qlipothic deities are not for me and I’m happier with my current path.

But regardless of what path you choose to walk do research for. These paths have worked wonders for many others (it just wasn’t for me) and even something vanilla like Christianity can be dangerous.

2 Likes

I called on Jesus to help me get rid of those influences. Ironically he and I no longer have that close relationship.

2 Likes

Both are awesome deities. Call. On Vishnu if you have probelms with Spirits. His Narasimha form is fierce but brings order to chaos.

2 Likes

Can you please explain in details because :slight_smile: because 80% of people are delusional and think everything is their fault :slight_smile: here is something for yall I listen to prayers to lakshmi on youtube I have for days very good luck I tried that with shiva next day bad luck I tried shiva multiple times because I like him every time bad luck

1 Like

Silly everything demons do to you is a test cause bLaCk mAgIcIaNs

2 Likes

When I call them for a perticular issue I do not want tests I want help not to ruin my life and teach me stuff I did not want to learn

1 Like

some good spirits taught me things when I drink sleep tea that helps

Honestly they can just wreck your life because they are annoyed to something else.And many of mages think this is some kind of test. Honestly if something is a test I think they would make that known.

1 Like

Lol I know I was joking because majority here make that delusional excuse that if a demon is abusing you in some way that it’s a test or that it’s the practitioner’s fault and the newbie buys into that stupid idea. I believe it’s just to feed the constant loop of nonsense that these beings can’t do no wrong unless you do wrong first.

5 Likes

I believed it to you have no idea when I realised they were fucking me I wanted then help from the angels and Michael helped he never did this shiit to me thats why I talk good of him because he helped me I even threw Lucifer sigil I wore a necklase it made bad luck for me instantly tried multiple time because I didnt believe it was due to the necklace

1 Like

well, there is one thing here no one thought of…maybe he abused the workings in a past life

that doesnt matter I am a new being this life I am not liable for past lives I do not remember

in any case it seems like Demons are not for you at all, so stick to the Archangels, heck, talk to Michael about this, he might explain

1 Like

you need to realise I gave offerings even my blood to these beings with prayers and they gave back shit

I work with hindu deities to and necro spirits

1 Like

Nah I’ve thought of that but it’s still stupid to blame him in this life for a past life thing, that’s the equivalent of forcing karma on someone.

1 Like

ziko from the necronomicon helped me the next day I remeber still the ritual he helped with money never did wrong

these are multidimesional Infernals, this can happen, and i personally dont consider it stupid imo

just stick to the area you trust

1 Like

which Hindu Deva you work with?