Goetic and Dukante Enns

OK… That might be a good idea. If I want to mess about with this stuff I need to do way more homework. Belial’s presence last night wasn’t especially scary, but he shouldn’t have been so easy to evoke either… Think I need to do my homework a bit more before just “having a crack at it” again!

1 Like

how exactly do I work with this enns? I want to evoke Sallos, do I have to chant his Enn until I feel his presence? After that I say my request?

Usually they are chanted while gazing at, and opening, the demon’s sigil. The enns seem to evoke the demon’s energy more than the demon itself.

They can also be chanted while holding your intention in mind. EA has a group of four enns used as a curse in his book Baneful Magick, which calls forth dark power to strike your target.

My advice is experiment with them and find out what works for you.

3 Likes

I use them while lighting the proper incense and and coloured candle. And I gaze into the sigil of said daemon. Basically it’s another ingredient to pepper on tree usual invocation process. For me that is. But they are very versatile.

Is it wehl or wehlc for Belial?

1 Like

Wehl worked for me. I use also Itz ra cha Belial.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been hunting for some of these for a while!

No problem!

I say: “Wehlic” (pronounced /wɛlik/, ɛ as in “yes”).

Hey can you please provide me the enn of mepsitahl.

Only demons have enns.

Mepseitahl is NOT a demon. She is a tutelary spirit from the Sphere of Neptune, and therefore does not have one.

So how do i invoke or evoke her without enn

Use her seal.

Is there any post related to it cause i couldnt find more than experiences in search option

Are you sure about that? Because I found a link her seal pretty easily:

Seals and sigils are same?

Generally, yes. People use the word to refer to any sort of spiritual symbol, but I prefer to call those symbols connected to spirits as seals instead, so they don’t get confused with the Spare-style sigils used in Chaos magick where you make a glyph out of a statement of intent.

2 Likes

hey please help me one more time i want to know a step by step guide on summoning the lord lucifer as i am a complete beginner and i have no experience in magic.
I tried some methods but didn’t get any result:
I did meditation and then i light up a candle made a sigil and said Alash Faltu Kanta Exune,Lucifer Kalla Kama Fultu for 3 times and then said his enn for 6 times and saged at the sigil the lines in sigil started to disappear and reappear again but i didnt felt that he was there and i didnt get any signs that he had come.

So please provide me an accurate method to summon the lord

I used Bathin Enn, but i felt that he did not answer or gave a response… Then i just moved on… When i felt that i got a calling, i meditated to Him again… But this time i used wrong Enn without realising that, coz at that time i was pretty sure it was the right Enn… I kept chanting “Pretore On Ca Bathin” whereas it was supposed to be “Dyen Pretore On Ca Bathin”… But, this time He gave a response by showing me His form… He appeared as bearded man with dense white hair and beard, and also goat horns on His forehead, His aura was bright red…

I am happy, but also start wondering why He did not gave a response when i used the right Enn consciously, but gave a response eventhough i used not fully correct Enn…

Did you guys ever experience the same?

1 Like

I also used the wrong enn bune when she came in the form of a woman with a short hair, bangs, curled eyelashes, and a sharp gaze … I think your focus and intention are also very important …
Btw haii uwu :rabbit:

1 Like