Goetia workshop

One quick question - can we join at a later point as I’m just working through some stuff at the moment and I don’t want to work with too many Goetics at once.

Another suggestion - I’ve noticed that this site supports a WIKI - perhaps it would be useful to catalogue this so that it could be revisited at a later stage?

2 Likes

Yes you could join later. I’ll be posting each week which three we will be working with for that week…so you can jump in and out as needed.

But I would recommend doing the first thru third of feb. When we work with Lucifer and get his protection over the work. But that is optional.

4 Likes

I’m game.

February is African-American History Month in the US. Perhaps I should try to add an Afrocentric perspective to this especially when it comes to traditions like Hoodoo and Voodoo that also use the Goetia.

Or maybe this is a topic for another thread.

2 Likes

Cimeries is a great marquesse and a strong, ruling in the parts of Aphrica; he teacheth perfectue grammar, logicke, and rhetorike, he discovereth treasures and things hidden, he bringeth to passe, that a man shall seeme with expedition to be turned into a soldier, he rideth upon a great blacke horsse, and ruleth twentie legions.

Yeah I’m being a smarty-pants! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also commonly spelled Kimaris, Cimeies, and Cimejes.

More on him here, search in the page because it’s pretty long;

3 Likes

I; I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am out, I have to be able to choose which ones I do and when

1 Like

Duces :v:

1 Like

I’m in as well

2 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

Might join too so half an unsure I

1 Like

I will give it a go. Need to familiarize a bit more with those specific spirits versus the more random ones I tend to meet. Maybe when we are done with the Goetia or every once in a while people can suggest obscure or unique demons they have met for the group to try and get some confirmation as to the new spirit from everyone else interacting. I know I found a few that I have not found recorded anywhere.

3 Likes

Yea that’s a good idea …as far as I know this is the first workshop like this. So Im taking on a big project.

So yea I’d be cool with that once we got through the goetia demons. It’d be good to learn about some new ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I find it kind of funny. Some people I have talked to elsewhere were appalled by the thought of using spirits not listed in some book already. I keep reminding them of the fact that those demons were not always known and someone had to meet them and record them first. So I am glad I found a place people are willing to experiment with this stuff. It is entirely possible some of these beings are already recorded and just gave me a different name for a particular aspect of themselves as well.

5 Likes

I would like to be included. Please.

2 Likes

I would love to do this.

1 Like

Ok great! :slight_smile: we start Feb 1

2 Likes

Started this morning with a ribbon circle and I used Satan and Sons Enn Chanting. I am going a google book to log my journey.

Q. Why is there so many warnings? I simply lit my red candle opened the elements and directions sat in my circle and focused on the chanting.

Q. Is it necesary for a spiritual bath everytime? I just charged the house and property with golden light.
q. what is with the sigils - I see one matches Satans I found that on Indigo Priestess King Lucifer Tribute.

1 Like

Orobas can also be called on and serves with loyalty. Going to keep the traditional XV sigil in mind, and talk to with him as if he were a messiah or god.

First 2 no clue not using that system last one this may give some insight

1 Like

Have invoked and mentioned things to Lucifer by name. Will try formal evocation later.