Goetia workshop

So I’ve been thinking about working with all 72 of the goetia demons.
I was thinking it would average about 2 a week. And put me at about 8 demons a month. I thought if anyone else wants to work their way through the list with me that would be great.

I was also thinking Id do the groups a month at the time. Because, it sounds wonderful to dedicate yourself to a years worth of work but the reality of it could be much different.
I figured I could post the 8 demons that would be the focus for each month and whoever wants to join the workshop for that month could sign up.
It would help keep us on task and motivated. Also, comparing notes and experiences would be great.
If you think you’d be interested in this let me know.
:slight_smile:

Let’s make 2018 one kick ass year!! :smiling_imp::tada:

16 Likes

I have thought about this for along time

1 Like

Yes I am very interested in helping you with this but I am so very new to all this I want to learn all I can but don’t want to do something wrong and summon a wrong demon

1 Like

I might. I’ll get back.to you on this.

1 Like

The way I plan to do it you can go month to month jump in and out as you need too.

4 Likes

Would calling out to the certain spirit in mind through voice, " I evoke _____" , guarantee that the the spirit gets the message through the power of your own will?

My biggest concern would be of an imposter intercepting my calling and prolonging my goal. I don’t want to waste any time with them.

1 Like

I haven’t achieved clairvoyance. The “Sight”.

For now, I can only feel spirits physically touching me and I can smell them, and taste.

3 Likes

The ones that care will make sure you aren’t decieved. @Eye_of_Ra I recommend that you start with lucifer the first month and then do a ritual to make sure no deciet happens. Not saying I know best just giving my two cents. Also can I sign up for the first month :blush:

6 Likes

Do we have to do the exact ones your doing at the time?

I suspect that there is absolutely nothing to stop you doing whatever Goetic entity you want simply that six entities are highlighted each month for special attention.

If you are a regular on the site then perhaps the results/research/findings etc could be shared either through the use of the wiki or through the lounge feature - that is simply a suggestion. For either of those to work effectively the output would need to be accurate and not a stream of consciousness or conversation or spat between individuals disagreeing on whose method is the correct method or what a specific entity should look like.

That is simply a suggestion for record keeping.

5 Likes

Well, im up for the months you plan to do Azazel, Haures and Vassago. Could you update this thread every month in advance saying what demons you plan on working with that month?

2 Likes

I know S Connolly’s Daemonolatry Goetia has all 72 broken down into corresponding days in the year. Each Daemon has a set of days, and the total timing is exactly over the course of a calendar year. I have a copy if you want to reference it for dates.

4 Likes

You are on your way! just try and do more third eye meditations and practice meditation more often!

2 Likes

Okay

Bumping this one last time.
Plan to start this off Feb 1st.

So need to know who all is interested.

9 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

I’m still interested :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Ok feb 1st thru 3 we will work with Lucifer. …with meditations and asking him to watch over and protect our work.

Then on 4th we will start work with the 9 kings first. I got this from Lucifer that this is how we should do this.

We will do 3 king’s a week for 3 weeks.
After that we will move on to the other goetia demons.

All who still want to do this or are interested say I.

:laughing::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Aye aye :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes